User szlevi, original version of post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User szlevi, original version of post

Is there a freakin' proper DOCUMENTATION to be found somewhere for this PoS anyway?
    Seriously,
    - the linked-in (in DT Pro) online help is completely USELESS,
    - there's NO SUPPORT
    - except this so-called 'online support forum' here where everyone acts a like *(&^%$ virgin on the first night - who cares if you don't like me?
    I really don't care about your feelings because I PAID for this crap and it DOES NOT WORK, period.
    You ought to either fix it or tell me immediately how can I get it to work. Nothing else matters, it's strictly businewss, I couldn't care less about your principles or church-going status or anything else I might hurt.
    FYI: under this whole mess, this utterly clunky, disorganized (albeit not more than regular forums), useless section called 'priority support' there's not a single freakin' topic to find with any up-to-date info on HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO CREATE IMAGES USING THIS CRAP IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO MOUNT AND USE THESE IMAGES LATER???
    Talk about being amateur... and then on top of it there's the attitude...
    Now it's one thing that this whole operation really smells like royal f***up, a completely amateur something-something which just decided to cash in on something they also offer(ed) for free (weird, huh?) and it always had lame support but at least people who PAID for your crap should be able to find proper documentation, let alone prompt support, don't ya think?
    Normally, of course, this 'priority support' section should have several properly written and up-to-date docs plus a couple of how-tos for the most common problems and things, all stickied on top of the forum and I shouldn't be yelling frustrated by the utter lack of any meaningful info here or in the software itself - but again, then we would be assuming it's a professional operation which clearly isn't (khm, "loser" would be probably more appropriate description of this mess here.)
    Well, anyway, it obviously makes no sense to pay for this whatsoever so I will certainly advise against it everybody who asks me from now on - I can just be frustrated by a lousy-written software for free and the last thing I need is to pay for zero support but get some moralizing advices about cursing and other irrelevant subject.

Freedom of speech has always been held in high esteem in DT forums.
    I'm new to the Mod job, so please comment if you feel that's too much censorship.

The altered version in Customer forum:
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

It's ok in my opinion.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

sollte sich dieser User hier nochmals etwas leisten - und sei
        es auch die kleinste Entgleisung - dann informiert mich bitte
        DIREKT per email oder im IRC.

Ich werde mich um diesen renitenten Gast dann selbst kümmern.

Comment

There he goes again.

Originally Posted by szlevi View Post
          It really seems this Pro version is a complete BS - a total hit or miss and even hit needs the free DT Lite... ridiculous.
          Peace Through Power

Comment

problem solved Ich hoffe ein für allemal

Comment

Yes, should be

Only one month for expiring so far.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

when month is over, the user get automatical 9 points to his
                infraction-level, but not "activated". From that day on, every
                mistake he make will lead, as soon as you or some of the other
                mods add even only 1! point, to permanently ban from our
                forums. This is extra-code I added some time ago already

Comment

Working...
                X