problems passing SecuROM 07.37.0014 using yasu and daamon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems passing SecuROM 07.37.0014 using yasu and daamon

i have daemons tools lite and also y.a.s.u v1.3.7071 and i need to get past SecuROM 07.37.0014 there are so many different
    ways or doing this i just cant figure out the rite order of doing so i tried

mounting the image using deamon then using yasu with safedisk4x cloaking ,safedisk4x intelligant cloaking, and secrom 7.x cloaking *green* ( and also did same in uncloaking*red*) and with daemon emulation all on *green* and then tried all off *red*. did this in a lot of different combos (both red,both green,one red one green and vise versa) and the installation directs me to a page saying securom detected yasu or daemon tools, any help with this would be great thanx in advance

btw the game is
    Code:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/pure/index.html?tag=related-game;boxshot
    i did get to one point were the secrum didnt appear and black screan then pure crashes.

please any response @ this point would be great

Does your original disk works (no crash)?

Emulations aren't needed for mounted images.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

my 4 year old son broke the original but i have backed up files using dt. but no never cashed before so i have the backed up files, the mounted image yasu and dt . im so upset game cost a pretty penny. i think it might have alot to do with me not ever really using dt much and yasu is all brand new to me as i never had to use it brfore today. does it seem like im doing anything wrong? i have no idea what to do for the most part i can figure out a lot of programs just never really had to deal with this type of problem before.

Comment

Without original (working) we can't give you any support - Sorry.

Best is to ask the publisher to get a replacement disk.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

i dont understand why not. whats the reason these tools are made? and why do people back up there movies and games? i thought the whole reason of backing up your things was just for this particular reason. i have contacted the publisher and the retail store and no joy as the game is not refundable without the working disk, and its not the publishers fault my son broke the game. i joined this site thinking i would be able to get information on how to use the tools created. if im wrong please explain a little more or maybe ill start an other topic and leave the crash part out?

Comment

Working...
          X