VMWare problem with DT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMWare problem with DT

Ok, I just installed vmware along with Windows XP Home Edition. Im only using windows to play Diablo and I installed it just fine. But now when I go to play it, it says to make sure the cd is in the drive.

Here is the strange thing, after I mount the .cue file for Diablo, the window for it comes up, but when I try and play it it gives me that message. I even went into My Computer and saw if it was actually mounted. To my surprise, it is mounted in drive E:.

I just dont get why it wont play. I have the .bin and .cue files in a folder on the desktop.

Help please? Im using the latest "Lite" version.

VMWare isn't designed to play games.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

but why shouldnt it work... it has worked for countless other people before. all it has to do is play the .bin and .cue files which are located on the desktop. there has to be a way for it to work.

Comment

And how has you initially created that image?
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

I downloaded it (I did buy the game but brother has discs). The .bin and .cue files worked perfectly on my boot camp partition of windows. I need to run vmware in os x because I have a lot of school work that has to be done on os x.

Someone suggested trying an .iso instead so im going to try that when I get home.

Comment

Working...
          X