No announcement yet.

Arma 2 Emulator detected+Yasu 1.6.9040+Deamon Tools Lite 4.30.4.0027

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On previous page I explained how circumvent blacklist.

Comment

I sorted out the problem - what i did is, install Daemon Tools Advanced Pro, then put Yasu 1.6.9040 in the Daemon Tolls folder, run it and click cloak.

Then mount the image and install the game. After it is installed just run it and it should work. Worked for me

Comment

still does not work for me. I have a am2+ mb with an amd chipset with the sb700 northbridge. I cannot do the alcohol method because it doesnt seem to work with the mds file i have.

Comment

Originally Posted by jznomoney View Post
          still does not work for me. I have a am2+ mb with an amd chipset with the sb700 northbridge.
          I have a similar config (AMD RS780C+SB700) and for me it works in Vista x86
          Which error message do you get ?
          ... because it doesnt seem to work with the mds file i have.
          How do you know ?
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

still does not work for me. I have a am2+ mb with an amd chipset with the sb700 northbridge. I cannot do the alcohol method because it doesnt seem to work with the mds file i have.
            I have created MDS file for Alcohol support too, if you need it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
              I sorted out the problem - what i did is, install Daemon Tools Advanced Pro, then put Yasu 1.6.9040 in the Daemon Tolls folder, run it and click cloak.

Then mount the image and install the game. After it is installed just run it and it should work. Worked for me
              LOL this is just the standard way.

Comment

I have a gigabyte GA-MA78GM-US2H rev 1. It is a 780g mb with a sb700. I have raid enabled and my DVD Drive is SATA loaded as scsi because of raid being enabled. I also tried it with disconnecting my dvd drive from my pc and it still failed. I tried using daemon tools lite, alcohol, and dt pro with yasu with the end task method and it still fails to launch.

Comment

Originally Posted by Niko76 View Post
                  I'll gladly take it, because no matter how I rip my disc the mds file is still "unrecognised file format".

Comment

That works IF your OS is Vista or Win7 but NOT XP!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by lasershock View Post
                      I'll gladly take it, because no matter how I rip my disc the mds file is still "unrecognised file format".
                      i uploaded it here.. with this fixed mds file, you CAN mount it in xp + update game to 1.02

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Comment

Originally Posted by RedScorpion View Post
                        LOL this is just the standard way.
                        No, you see right, if you mount it before cloaking with YASU and install like that, it doesnt work, well atleast on mine it didnt.

Thats on Vista 64 SP2

Comment

Originally Posted by pakrat View Post
                          That works IF your OS is Vista or Win7 but NOT XP!!!
                          Actually I have Vista64 (SP2) and it does not work.

Comment

I can confirm that the mds file that Niko76 sent me works with burning the game with alcohol 120%.

Comment

No, you see right, if you mount it before cloaking with YASU and install like that, it doesnt work, well atleast on mine it didnt.

Thats on Vista 64 SP2
                              So does it work with patch 1.02? and what do you do then when you reboot?

1: Run yasu
                              2: mount image
                              3: start game

?? is that how you did it?

Comment

Originally Posted by Niko76 View Post

Can you sent it me too pease?

MaDDoX

Comment

Working...
                                X