Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

windows cannot read from this disk.The disk might be corupted or using a format not compatible with windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows cannot read from this disk.The disk might be corupted or using a format not compatible with windows

Operating System: xp
    Burning Software: tryed nero 6 ultra and alcohol 120
    Anti-virus Software: none yet fresh reformat
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.43

windows cannot read from this disk.The disk might be corupted or using a format not compatible with windows

I apoligize if this is already posted on forums but ive looked and if people would post error exacly as seen on topic its a little easyer to find(been lookin for 1.2 hours

i get this message when loading bin files and bin files only.
    i had win 98 befor and bin files loaded great(all my files are bin)iso files work great still.i reformatted and installed xp and now dont work

second question is i have cue files for the files but cant figure out how to place cue file with bin file on d-toolsand ive tryed to burn image with alcohol120% with vcue file but cd turns up blank(sort of) when i click properties of disk after burned it shows 0bytes on disk space empty and used is there a detailed info on placing the 2 files together when either burning or emulating i will paste my cue files for you to look at also

if need more info ask

thanx for an awsome product

FILE "Rise_of_the_Nations_CD1.sharereactor.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

FILE "Rise_of_the_Nations_CD2.sharereactor.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

:mrgreen: Merry Xmas :roll:
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

:mrgreen: :
      please email me and tell me i read the boards and didnt do anything wrong thanx
      :mrgreen: :sharereactor.bin
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
      X