No announcement yet.

Warez accusation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, author is working on a way to hide source drive.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

@Terramex

Once again you're putting on my mouth something I never said or expressed. My feelings are only my feelings and I'm free to think what I want to think. I haven't punished anyone, I have not threatened anyone, nevertheless that user who can do what he wants.
      I've only expressed what I thought about it. I'm tired to be object of "criticism".
      If I've done something wrong and you want me out from admin area or beta team or something else, I'm ready to take my bags and go elsewhere.

Sorry but I'm very very tired.

Comment

About that topic just calm down.
        You may set a 2 week period for such users and when they don't answer (2 weeks are enough for users) give them a warning using Infraction system.
        Then after additional 2 weeks ban if no reply.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Niko76 View Post
          My feelings are only my feelings and I'm free to think what I want to think.
          Correct. The mind/feeling is free - as long as you think it

Originally Posted by Niko76 View Post
          I've only expressed what I thought about it. I'm tired to be object of "criticism".
          If I've done something wrong and you want me out from admin area or beta team or something else, I'm ready to take my bags and go elsewhere.
          I absolutely don't want that and that's outside of my reference anyway. You don't need to get in a huff.

As i suggested before: almost every thread CAN have a warez background.
          So what made this one so special that you had you express your feelings so bad.
          Was it only because of the usage of the phrase NoDVD or more the fact that the user doesn't like DTE in its current state (and rightly so) ?

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          You may set a 2 week period for such users and when they don't answer...
          That customer didn't ask anything, nor was he questioned anything
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I talked in general and about non-customers.
            Peace Through Power

Comment

@Terramex

Ok, but like I said before, if I want to use a crack instead of DTE or any other unblacklisting measures, I don't come to forum and public what I'm going to do. I just do it without saying anything.
              It's useless, in my honest opinion, to say "I don't want to use a crack if I can't find unblacklisting measures", as it's clear that such user will use it for playing if he won't find any other alternative or working method, so why should he write it ? I can't understand.
              That was and will continue to be my point of view.

Comment

Set one of these infractions today
                He has 14 days until he can post again, but on the 20th day he will get a final ban (1 point left to give).
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                X