Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Safedisc] on Battlefield Vietnam..:(

OK, i don't know if someone can help but anyway , here it is :

First of all i want to precise that i'm not trying to run the game from a backup image of the original bought cds , but from a downloaded image.

Apparently , SafeDisc 3 is out....Bad news ? I don't know. For me it is... :? Because i can't get Far Cry and other news games to run.

Could someone tell me how far does daemon tools emulate safedisc? i mean..i got the game battlefield vietnam off the internet (rzr-bfv) and when i scan it , it says "SafeDisc v2.9 Detected" As you can see, it ain't safedisc 3, so i thought i could go ahead and mount the image and then bing bang , run the game. but no. i get a splash screen , then i get "PLEASE INSERT CD". I am so frustrated because i got a valid bfv cdkey and now i only need to get the game running without a no-cd crack to play. (i can't put the crack because otherwise when i will try connecting to a server it'll say "DATA DIFFERS FROM SERVER") so yeah..i would really like if someone could tell me how the hell i can bypass this safedisc 2.9....It's weird..i thought Daemon would emulate safedisc 2.9 without any problems...Does the problem comes from the fact that the image might not have been created correctly? :?

*note : if you know a solution , please be specific while replying, thank you very much.

Please help me out..

-Raphael

Umm that is a razor1911 release which is warez which is illegal which will mean this thread is going to get closed really soon.

Comment

hahah laughing my ass out :P oh well , paying for gaming is wrong :twisted: also considering i just bought 3 games and i don't have the money for another one. And..HAHA , talk about illegal :roll: i didn't ask for comments i asked for help and everything around here is pretty much illegal...i'm nearly 100% sure that you have at least 2-5 programs that are acquired illegally. Who cares ? they have to get over it. I mean , who the hell can buy ALL his software... :shock: Only photoshop is around 599$USD what the fuck. It should be maximum 50$ or something. Who cares if i get a game illegally when i bought 3 other ones on the other hand? :?

The internet in general is illegal...Get the hell over it. :wink:

Note : Isn't Safedisc emulation illegal? 8) i mean , i know it's allowed for personal backups but you would be amazed on how many ppl use it for pirated copies :roll:

Comment

Either way it irrelvant if you buy 100 games and download one its still illegal. Anyways according to the rules just on this fourm this is not a topic of discussion

We CAN'T support you and we WON'T support you! We think it's cool to
        buy software you like and use! Daemon Tools isn't designed to support
        pirates! Pirates aren't welcome here! WE develope software, what did you
        expect ??? We respect every developer! Even if we could help with
        warezimages, we WON'T HELP!! If you dislike a company, if you dislike
        a software - DON'T use it, DON'T buy it. But don't download it and use
        it for free! This is the best and the only way to show the power you have
        as a consumer. Every other option only let us ALL suffer from more and
        more restricted laws. With every dumb question here requesting for
        warez chances increase that some day, only registered users can access
        Daemon Tools and this Board.

LocutusofBorg

Comment

:roll:
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
          X