• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounting-Asking for CD to play

Operating System: Windows Xp Media Center
    Burning Software: Nero, Alcholo
    Anti-virus Software: Norton
    DAEMON Tools Version: Daemon Tools

ok when i mount the img and i click Play on the auto-play menu and then when i loads it is asking me a cd to play. So wut should i do? The game i'm playing is Command & Conqure Generals.

But i don't know how to put it as a disk 1 or disk 2, when i'm buring it. Also i have the game installed just by imaging it by using the C drive (i think) and it's installed, but the thing is i need a cd to play with it.

Can you plz tell me how to play with out a cd or with a cd that a file is not like a Disk 1 or Disk 2 (just like a regular cd). When i finish dling it gives me some files like the bin, cue file and ect....

so does anyone knows?

Comment

Operating System: -
      Burning Software: -
      Anti-virus Software: -
      DAEMON Tools Version: -

your image seems to be not perfect. just make a new one with alcohol and the safedisc 2/3 settings. then everything will be fine... hopefully!

Comment

Ok, wut if the file is too big then? to put it on a cd

Comment

you got it from a cd and it fits on a cd

the real size of a cd with 700 mb is about 360000 x 2448 (raw-data + sub) = ~840 mb. the different is used for error-correction and/or the protection.

but may your burner isn't able to write those extra data correct, so the image will work, the burned cd maybe not.

Comment

When i finish dling
            What's that "dling" :roll:
            Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
            They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
            X