Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with "Flat out"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help with "Flat out"

    I tried everything, but i allways get the message from the game "CD emulation programm detected.... turnoff"
    I switched al emulation "ON" , but no way the game won't start.

    I have 2 clone CD images

    (extra Info)
    The Game has a DLL named Secdrv.sys (vers.4.0.60.0)
    Macrovision securitydriver

    Does anyone knows how to get it runing
    PS: i'm using the latest version: Daemon Tools(ver.3.47)


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CloneCD version of Flat Out (c) Bugbear
    Gaming guides, gear reviews and ideas for life beyond the screen. Find useful advice for the way you play and work.


    1.) get newest copy of daemon tools from www.daemon-tools.cc
    2.) put all d-tools emulations on
    3.) install&play

    BTW, this game is worth buying.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • #2
    No questions on Warez in this forum!!!

    Could someone please close this topic?

    Sloopy_DE
    Attention! - Please ignore this signature.

    Comment


    • #3
      another one bites the dust

      Comment

      Working...
      X