No announcement yet.

Games that I CANNOT get 2 Work-VAMP-BLOODLINES, PRINCE-PERSIAWW, AND WARCRAFT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games that I CANNOT get 2 Work-VAMP-BLOODLINES, PRINCE-PERSIAWW, AND WARCRAFT3

OK, Any and all help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED. I Have Just Finished Friggin12 Hours of trying to get at least ONE of these 2 work. I am a self taught puter geek that got my first puter lesson tryin to get "Betrayl of Krondor" to work on a P-60 IN 1996 . I am Now Major stuck again. These three games just wont boot up. the installs all seem to go well, but when i double click to play game, it freezes at the start .bmp. I noticed on each of them as they look to start the icon along lower bar is a generic icon, thats how i know its not goin work. . I have latest Alcohol version, usually no problem. What ive been reading here and there is the new protections. Well i am doin something wrong or my hardware is not up to par, Ok but now what do i do? Please help. I have two puters networked, a new Dell p4 w/NEC DVD+RW plus a SAMSUNG 48x cdwriter, other puter is also p4 w/Hitachi 52x cdwriter Thank You All in Advance, Sincerly, Johnny

Wait for the next Alcohol/Daemon version and in the meanwhile there's no need to waste 12 hours - just spend 10 seconds to put the original CD to your drive when you want to play. Since you have two CD-ROMs on your Dell you could play two titles without swapping CDs. =)
    Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

at least I can confirm that Vampires: Bloodlines work 100% with latest
      Version of Daemon Tools.

So how did you created the image? Which settings? Which program? Alcohol? CloneCD?

we need more info. What about the other games?

Does f.e. Vampires start up with the original CD in drive?

Comment

Thanks for the Reply

But, to answer correctly. I must be honest, these three games were obtained thru a "swap" deal with a buddy. I gave him images of BF1942 and Doom3 ( all games we bought) and he in turn gave me these. I have not heard from him, lately, so i have no more info on how they were made other than what protection A-ray tells me. WW3 is a iso file. Vamp is 3 cds using Alcohol and Persia is also 3 cds in Clone cd form. So there you have I let the cat outta the bag, I spilled the beans and told tales outside of school, lol but any help at all is still mucho appreciato, Sincerly Johnny

Comment

Working...
        X