NetSoerfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NetSoerfer

Seriously, i think ur the lamest motherfucker i've ever seen on a forum..

do u know what u are talking about to start with?

somone get this guy some help asap..

Don't ban him yet, I'm awaiting a reply via PM from him. I'll gladly post the dialog here if anyone's interested (and nobody has any objections)
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

of course! keep us informed, seems to be funny

Comment

Seriously there's no sense in any discussion with such morons. They only understand one language: Banned for life! :mrgreen:
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

indeed, but I'm so terrible curios what they mail him

Comment

No reply as of yet, but as I promised, here's the dialog thus far:

To: NetSoerfer
            Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 13:42
            Subject: plz read this..

Sergie i need your help , is it posible to get that beta for deamon tools for testing for my group? my grp coders/crackers would reely appreciate if we can beta test the deamon tools , plz let me know if there's anything u can do and want in return , thanks!

*HOODLUM*

===============

To: brothers
            Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 15:14
            Subject: Re: plz read this..

<quote>
            brothers wrote:
            Sergie i need your help , is it posible to get that beta for deamon tools for testing for my group? my grp coders/crackers would reely appreciate if we can beta test the deamon tools , plz let me know if there's anything u can do and want in return , thanks!
            </quote>

What is it with you people that you can't tolerate a hard-working developer's wish to get a reward for his effort? We develop software, so which side do you expect us to join - the side of those who work hard and create software (hint: as we do) or the side of those who work against them?

I'll tell you. We condemn software piracy. And you don't even need to start arguing, I don't need any "software must be free"-bullshit. We think it is every developer's right to demand money for their work.

We - and I speak on behalf of everyone who works here - don't want you here. Just do us all a favor and don't come back. I suppose that if you post anything else like this, you'll be banned. Don't tax our patience anymore than you already have.

===============

To: NetSoerfer
            Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 22:35

{I'll tell you. We condemn software piracy. And you don't even need to start arguing, I don't need any "software must be free"- }

and who the fuck told u anything about software piracy ? u think we are fucking retarded? we know why u do the deamon tool , dont tell me about "software must be free " as we buy all our games and then make backups of them , ur simply a moron man , a big fucking moron

===============

To: brothers
            Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 22:52

<quote>
            brothers wrote:
            and who the fuck told u anything about software piracy ? u think we are fucking retarded? we know why u do the deamon tool , dont tell me about "software must be free " as we buy all our games and then make backups of them , ur simply a moron man , a big fucking moron
            </quote>

Well then, care to explain your last PM a little further? You sent an email with the very same content to our head admin, although you must know we don't do any public beta testing. And then, not getting what you wanted, you came to me asking the same, even offering me a reward? Do you honestly believe I'd betray the people I work for (which by the way I don't do because they pay me but because I admire their work)?! Think again, man.

You talked about yourself as a member of a group of coders/crackers (your words), are you going to tell me you were not referring to HOODLUM? Having released no-CD cracks, e.g. for American Chopper? That is illegal. And that's the reason for my answer, and my closing the thread you started.

Prove me wrong and you can expect an apology from me. But until then, you may as well stop bitching and spare your breath.
            Jeez, took me some attempts to get this one edited the way I wanted it... The "possible relation to illegal activities"-warning's really been driving me nuts :mrgreen:

- NetSoerfer

Comment

Can we press the banned for life button now, or do any of you expect an "intelligent" answer from that oneceller?
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I'm just looking forward to his reply to my last message. I gave him the chance to explain himself, and I'm inclined to stand by those words.

Anyways, I'm going to be at home for the next hour, after that I'm gone. If until then I've not recieved a reply, feel free to show him your appreciation for his kind words.

Comment

Well, he hasn't replied yet. Guess he's had his chance - I'm not going to wait any longer. Feel free to ban him for life, and don't forget to send greetings from me

Comment

done :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                    X