• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moron

Operating System: Windows XP
    Burning Software: Nothing.
    Anti-virus Software: Panda.
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I dont have Nero installed and I'm getting this problem. I had Alchohol 120% and Blindwrite installed but I uninstalled them to and I'm STILL getting thins problem.

You need to change the regsitry permissions. Either you or a program you've installed changed the permissions.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
      You need to change the regsitry permissions. Either you or a program you've installed changed the permissions.
      And how do I do that?

Comment

With regedt32. :idea:

Comment

...............................Okay now I have a menu with a million sub fodlers and reg settings. You relize that not all of us dream in binary right? Could you please give me some real help or refer me to someone who can? Or better yet mabye fix the program?

Comment

Use the search for 25009 and you'll find the answers.
            And better don't screw up your system without knowing what you're doing instead of complaining.

Comment

Use the search for 25009 and you'll find the answers.
              And better don't screw up your system without knowing what you're doing instead of complaining.
              Mabye I was comming here to find out what to do instead of messing up my system, ya think?

Comment

I found a file, name 000, type REG_SZ, data 25009. Is that it and what do I do next if it is.

I'm geussing I wasnt supposed to delete it.

Comment

You should search the board, not your registry.
                  So e.g. this thread.

Originally Posted by Neravine
                  Mabye I was comming here to find out what to do instead of messing up my system, ya think?
                  You already did that, otherwise you wouldn't have that error.
                  Did you use some anti-blacklist tool? Maybe it has an undo function?

Comment

You should search the board, not your registry.
                    So e.g. this thread.

Originally Posted by Neravine
                    You already did that, otherwise you wouldn't have that error.
                    Did you use some anti-blacklist tool? Maybe it has an undo function?
                    No I DIDNT already do that but I've done it now and I cant even install Alcohol anymore. I've tried a system restore twice and nothing helped.

Please try being a bit more helpful in the future, if you had just told me how to change a permission instead of acting like a jerk this wouldnt have happened.

Oh and I checked your link, it might have helped in a few hours ago but now I need to find out how to fix my new problems. And I noticed that you were just as useless in that thread as you were in this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X