Boiling Point mini-image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boiling Point mini-image?

Hi, I'm not sure if I can ask this or not (if I'm not, dont' ban me plz, just delete my post), but is there any elite rippers who can create a working mini-image for Boiling Point?

This and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory are the only games where I have to play with the original discs and it gets annoying.

Since I know SCCT can't run from a mini-image without an external DVD drive but Securom 7 might, that's why Im' asking.

It'd be mucho appreciated.
    WinXP Pro SP2, Abit IS7 865PE, P4 2.8E@3.4ghz, 1GB DDR400, 6800GT@Ultra-flashed, 420/1100

Sorry man, but I'm quite sure that you cannot make a mini mage for a securom7 disc. I might be wrong, but like I said, I'm quite sure.
    Failure is the mother of success.

Comment

Uh, why was this one 'deleted'?
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Moved for "consideration", 'cause VeNoM asked for it.
        Seriously I'm not sure either if we want some "elite rippers" here on the board offering mini images. :|
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

@netsoerfer:

In general, discussion about mini-images is allowed. To OFFER mini-images
          or links to mini-images isn't allowed, because they already contain image-
          data (code) that COULD maybe wake up sleeping dogs

However, it's ok to redirect requests for f.e. mds-data to copybase.ch as those
          mds contains topology, not data (and you can't copyright topology-data)

Moreover, and I second that opinion, the term "elite-hackers" soon lead to
          more and more guys with "wet dreams" here to our board. We should avoid
          to offer them a platform, imho(!) then we're only one step away from a
          warez-board. We should leave that discussions for other boards. We have a
          good reputation that we build up with blood (=bans )

"consideration" finished: thread remains here

Comment

understood...
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
            X