• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounting problems

Operating System: Windows XP
    Burning Software: Sonic Digital Media LE
    Anti-virus Software: norton
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

ok, so im new to this, have absolutely no idea what im doing. I'm trying to mount a bin/cue file and first of all, my virtual drive says no media. i dont have a removeable dvd drive. Also, when i try to mount it the bin file doesnt show up as an option. lastly when i try to mount the cue file, it gives me the message: unable to mount image: cue sheet line 1-file not accessible. someone please help

Operating System: Windows XP SP2
    Burning Software: Ahead Nero 6.6.0.6; Alcohol 120%
    Anti-virus Software: McAfee 2005
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Hi derek.o.

Your problem is that your bin file name doesn't match with the one specified in cue file. Open your .cue file in Notepad (for example) and you'll see that it's first line has a text like this:

FILE "AA_CD1.bin" BINARY
    The text between commas must be exactly the same as bin file name. In this case you should have:

AA_CD1.bin
    AA_CD1.cue

I hope I've been useful....

Comment

still havin problems

thanks for the tip, however now im having problems opening the bin file in notepad, its too big. also, when i try it in wordpad, the program always ends up not responding. thus, i cant see what the file name is to compare it with the .cue file. my .cue says "CD.bin" in it with nothing before the "CD". Got any more advice?

Comment

Working...
      X