Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the deal Here (WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal Here (WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!)

Operating System: N/A
    Burning Software: N/A
    Anti-virus Software: N/A
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I have Diablo II and I have Long lost the KEY. So now I can't play it.
    I have read 100s and 100s of places that, When you mount a CD Needing a KEY, Daemons Tools V3.47, that Daemons tools gets around needing that. (Same with Alcohol 120%)

So I figured that daemons tools or Alcohol 120% would allow me to get around needing the CD key in order to be able to play the game.

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

Someone has a lot of explaining to do regarding this, if this works, and how do you do it if it does work.

WHO EVER MADE THIS TOOL SHOULD HAVE SUPPLIED INSTRUCTIONS TO GO WITH IT.

and I don't want to hear this bullshit that it is illeagal.
    You posted the tool (This tool itself allows you to illegal activities anyway) So supplying the instructions on how to get around needing a CD key for a Game that was bought, shouldn't be an issuse.
    WTF!!

:roll: Maybe you'll get some help at Idiots, Inc. but for sure not here :x Bye :mrgreen:
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Man, are you out of your mind?

You come here because somewhere you read something. So you figured that Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% would allow you to get around needing the CD key in order to be able to play the game. Let me enlighten you. You figured wrong.

The sole purpose of Daemon Tools, and Alcohol 120% too, is to make backups of your legally bought CDs. This has nothing whatsoever to do with any CD keys.

Daemon Tools has about a handful of settings you can manipulate (I'm exaggerating a little to highlight my point, don't bother counting them). It's pretty self explaining. If it is beyond your horizon to get it to work without reading the fine manual, don't come here insulting us and blaming us. Instead, read the fine manual. Considering that you came here to post your message, I may safely assume that you have already mastered the high art of reading, so have a look at the left side of the screen and click the DAEMON Tools Help link.

By the way, you can use a kitchen knife to stab your neighbor. Does that rectify doing it? If you do think so, please give me your address.

We don't think that users should be denied the right to create images of the CDs they paid dear money for, to prevent them from getting scratches and becoming unusable. So we develop, maintain and support Daemon Tools, which by the way is free for personal use. But alas, you probably haven't even noticed, have you? We despise software piracy. Consider this: We work hard creating software. We can relate with other software developers and don't like people who steal their work.

It is not up to you to come here with false information, not having bothered to read the rules, not having bothered to use the manual, not having bothered to do a forum search, cussing at us and telling us what's right and wrong. It is damn well our decision what use of our tool we support.

So take your Diablo II CD, put it into its jewel case, put that into the box and throw all of it into the trash can. If you lost your key, that's too damn bad. And if you come here talking to us like that, don't think we'll care one iota about you and your problems. Grow up, and get a life.

WTF!!
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Sorry, moved the thread before you had your amazing reply done, but this kind of stupidity actually does NOT deserve a waste of time besides clicking the banned-for-life button. :mrgreen:
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X