• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Discs

Operating System: XP Pro
    Burning Software: None
    Anti-virus Software: Norton
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Well I just got this bad boy and thought I was on my way. I got the install disc to run and it set up perfectly from a .ccd file. This game has 4 other Discs. After the intro and "New Game" was all done it says to insert Disc 1. So I change the mount to the .ccd file for disc 1 and another window pops up for the E:/ drive showing 5 files. I tried mounting one of those images in the E:/ and then tried the F:/ with the install disc mounted in E:/ to no avail. I also have a file .cue that I tried and a .img in that original Disc 1 file that did not work either.

The files that show up in this E:/ drive folder are .PAK, .FI, .FL, .FS, and one that just says Disc 1. That is a 1 KB file.

Basically i'm just trying to figure out how you get to the next step of the game with those files to start Disc 1, 2, 3, etc.

Any help would be great.

I can start the game without mounting a disc as it is installed on my computer. It is in my start menu and goes up to the New Game screen. When I click that it says Insert Disc 1. I try mounting all those files and it always tells me that I have the wrong disc.

Comment

Now, you tell me... why do i get the feeling that questions like 'How did you create the images' and 'Have you tried recreating them like this from your original disks' might be embarassing for you?

Comment

Embarrassing? What do I care? It isn't like all this stuff wasn't made for getting around having the actual disc anyway. If you think i don't have the disc then delete the thread or don't respond.

I can get the information elsewhere without getting hassled.

Comment

ok
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
          X