Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can u tell me a real release date now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we make those morons wait 7-10 month to be able to post.. Lotus: i told you- i love banning people for such things... just give me the power and i will do it even here
    hehe..

Anyways.. I, personaly dont care WHEN it it will be released (DT4), but that it will be released in the best quality...

Best Regards,
    Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic
    Web: http://www.codexp.net

Comment

Originally Posted by Kaloyan_78
      Why don't you do the following:

When someone registers a pop-up window comes out with a short version of the rules of the forum. I'ts not a guarantee that this person will read them, but i'ts better than noting, right? For example, the rules are too long and almost no one will read them, so:

1-<<Rule one>>
      2-<<Rule two>>

And so on. Something that catches the eye .
      Well this is a good idea except for the popup part as popups are almost always blocked.. however: rules section and a deactivated I Agree button will help.. The I Agree button will activate iteslf in 60 seconds or so.. that will help a bit more.. Ofcourse the java script could be turned of.. but then: The I Agree button will never get activated!!!

Best Regards,
      Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic
      Web: http://www.codexp.net

Comment

Originally Posted by Alexei Kubarev
        Well this is a good idea except for the popup part as popups are almost always blocked.. however: rules section and a deactivated I Agree button will help.. The I Agree button will activate iteslf in 60 seconds or so.. that will help a bit more.. Ofcourse the java script could be turned of.. but then: The I Agree button will never get activated!!!
        Yes, come to think of it... that is a great idea. I saw that somewhere and I read the rules, although I already knew them .
        It's my way or... ahhh hell, it's my way.

Comment

ya know somethig..I'll be happy if daemon tools comes out by the end of the year...I'll be happy if damon tools comes out by summer...I'll be happy because I have better things to do then sit here and complain about DT4 not being out. All this post does is waste the dev teams time and then you all suffer for it. Sheesh. so if it doesn't come out in october it doesn't come out. Its not going to be psoted over EVERY newspaper saying DAEMON TOOLS SUXORZ BECAUSE THEY MISSED A PROJECTED DELIVERY DATE! No...ya know why that wont happen? Because it's not a life changing expirennce...I doubt anyone here depends on DT4's release in ocotber or even this year to be require to live. Go on with you lives and be happy and stop wasting the dev teams time. Yes I understand we're eagler awaiting its realease. Yes I too would like an exact delivery date but ya know what? I can live without it.

DT Team GO you!

Comment

I guess you dont use windows 64 then black magix. (no im not complaining about d-tools not being released :P) Just pointing out that some people are relying on dtools so they can have a reliable/effective way of mounting images. There are others out there atm for win64, but if you have used them you will now that each one has their own set of issues. The thing about dtool is that its pretty much always been rock-solid and if it takes them longer to release a rock-solid version then im all for it but dont try and suggest it doesnt matter when its released, because it does.

Comment

why don't you create a "newbie forum" where new users can say whatever they want, and you just ignore what people say there ... you know .. is fun to read that kind of posts .
              And after a week or so, they can post in other forums

Comment

Originally Posted by ducho
                why don't you create a "newbie forum" where new users can say whatever they want, and you just ignore what people say there ... you know .. is fun to read that kind of posts .
                And after a week or so, they can post in other forums
                or going one better on this a newbie forum that only newbies can see that way we are spared it all.
                { "Your computer is fine sir, the problem exists between the keyboard and chair" }

Comment

Originally Posted by Yoshio
                  I guess you dont use windows 64 then black magix. (no im not complaining about d-tools not being released :P) Just pointing out that some people are relying on dtools so they can have a reliable/effective way of mounting images. There are others out there atm for win64, but if you have used them you will now that each one has their own set of issues. The thing about dtool is that its pretty much always been rock-solid and if it takes them longer to release a rock-solid version then im all for it but dont try and suggest it doesnt matter when its released, because it does.
                  If you are SO relying on dtools, then how about you get you credit card out and donate to the devs for this great piece of software. Then MAYBE you would also have little bit more of an idea about what is going on with dtool + get all the extra features of dtools 4 pro. Not to mention by doing that helping out some devs who do a great job!!!

It really amaizes me how if you take a look at these forums, then you notice one thing! The only place you have spoiled little kids complaining about lack of info/updates for a free program that NONE of you have supported at ALL except by signing up to these forums to complain. That place are the public forums. The dtools team don't owe you ANYTHING. They don't owe you any info or dtools 4. They don't owe you any info on release dates. So get off your high horses and stop thinking the team actually owes you anything. Unless your profile says customer, then you oppinion on the devs lack of info to YOU really don't matter one bit.

Funny enough the people who donated/registerted their dtool have a really friendly tone in the private forums and that is even though our dtools comes with more features that the free one. GO FIGURE!. Spoiled kids never stop making me wonder......

Comment

...and to add to it, you have a choice what programs you use as well as what OS you install. Prior to running out and getting the newest and shinest of OS's, be wise to check before hand what software is compatible with it, this way you can stick with the old OS until your programs/tools are updated to support it, then move to the new OS.

Should not expect devs to jump up and release programs to work with x64 quickly, its a process that takes time, the system itself while has many things you can see that are similar, the actual insides and "engine" of the whole thing if you will, runs entirely different.

Anyhow, just my 2 cents, I am still using 32bit Windows XP Pro, and I plan on using it for a while, Vista ect.. may be all nice and pretty, but my system runs fine, why upgrade? There is no immidiate benefit, only compatibility issues.

And so, for the moment, Alcohol 120% and DT 3.47 will suffice and run on my current OS, gets the job done as it always has.
                    Last edited by Dllfile; 28.10.2005, 19:16.
                    No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

It's Evil

Man, the DT4 developers are just evils... Launch "October" as landmark and release the software on the 31th? The last day in October? heheheh I'll have a heart attack

Ok... Take a deep breath, its 28th already... No more than 1 week.. (I hope) :wink:

Comment

Come on, have patience.
                        Locutus you shouldn't have said anything about a landmark.
                        Do you get more or less PM's about the release now?

Comment

Originally Posted by Emerican
                          I always come here everyday since u announced it will be released october.. now october 24 i see no daemon tools?
                          i will be leaving you guys and wont support you anymore instead i will join another group but thats beside the point, wheres daemon tools man u guys really cant lie to us now u dont got a lot of time
                          Originally Posted by Xristaki
                          Funny to read what you said especially when you don't have a customer tag under your name
                          Even funnier that he's going to be "leaving" and "join another group". Ha! What other group? Another group with DT4?!? Better DiskEmu?!? Ha! HAHA!

Comment

Originally Posted by kingdazy
                            Even funnier that he's going to be "leaving" and "join another group". Ha! What other group? Another group with DT4?!? Better DiskEmu?!? Ha! HAHA!
                            He have joined the Dark Side of the force (Starforce)

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
                              Come on, have patience.
                              Locutus you shouldn't have said anything about a landmark.
                              Do you get more or less PM's about the release now?
                              Oh no, imagine we hadn't a landmark (maybe it comes out next month, maybe tomorrow, maybe next year...No no, the problem are all those people who open one thread after the other and ask: "Uhh, I *must* know the date NOW because blablabla....."
                              ... and who are YOU?

Comment

I am impatiently waiting as well as everyone else... but like a woman if you want IT bad enough they will make you wait...
                                So all the noobs out there crying and begging, STFU so I can get the new proggy too... Sheeesh

Comment

Working...
                                X