• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Letter"

Auteur: LC
    Date: 18-06-2005 05:01

Easy $$$ & it Works
    Turn $6 into $6,000 using PAYPAL!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE! IT REALLY DOES WORK!

You have most likely seen or heard about "The Letter" $6.00 program that was recently televised on 20/20, OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal on 6/16/2001. If not, here it is!!!

Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and, when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. I've always thought things like this were a bunch of nonsense. But my curiosity got the best of me, and I went for it! I figured at least six people would respond out of the millions of people that use the Internet. You should give it a try, too! You have nothing to lose, and $$ thousands of dollars to gain!

This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and, it's risk-free. Best of all-- it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $20,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.

This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of
    the participants. PLEASE CONTINUE ITS SUCCESS BY CAREFULLY ADHERING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.

You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business, your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it. Here are the easy steps to success:

REQUIREMENTS

1. An email address
    2. A Premier or Business PayPal account

STEP #1 Setting up your FREE PayPal Account

It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PayPal account! Just go to https://www.paypal.com (notice the secure "https" within the link)
    Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not just a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.

STEP #2 Sending PayPal money

"It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive." Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the six email addresses listed below.

Make sure the subject of the payment says.
    *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST* (this keeps the program 100% legal. so please don't forget!)

#1) ryansparrow@gmail.com
    #2) amyruchenge@yahoo.co.uk
    #3) mystify1@frazmtn.com
    #4) le-porto@hotmail.fr
    #5) dasilvadslvp@aol.com
    #6) zachlipscomb@comcast.net

STEP #3 Adding Your Email Address

After you send your six $1.00 payments, it's your turn to add your email address to the list! Copy this entire article on a word page. Take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, etc) then put YOUR email address (the one used in your Paypal account) as #6 on the list.

**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. **

STEP #4 - The Pure Joy of Receiving PayPal Money!

You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups)

! ---- DIRECTIONS----HOW TO POST TO
    NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Just example you log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with this subject? Millionaire message board? or Money making message board? or Employment message board? or Money making discussions? or Money
    making forum? or Business message board? etc. You will find thousands &
    thousands of message boards. Click one by one then you will find the option
    post a new message. :

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from
    the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
    they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
    message button. It only takes about 60 seconds to complete postings on message boards after you catch on.

Good Luck!

Why?

Ok Iv seen this in so many fourms its annoying,
    1.) It worked 4 years ago because most people didnt have paypal
    2.) It doesnt work any more because people all now have a paypal account.
    3.) The people never check back to the post to see how people reacted

I will give you one praise though, you at least put it in the correct sub-fourm. OH how many have I seen that they have been in the middle a discution...

Comment

@ZachLipscomb
      You're an idiot. This is a pyramid scheme. They're illegal, if you weren't aware - at least in the US anyway. Like I'd ever be stupid enough to waste even $1, much less $6 on a scam like this.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463
        @ZachLipscomb
        You're an idiot. This is a pyramid scheme. They're illegal, if you weren't aware - at least in the US anyway. Like I'd ever be stupid enough to waste even $1, much less $6 on a scam like this.
        well thats not true I know that paypal useto give people 5 bucks for getting people to sign up for the service but I dont know if they still have that program, That isnt a pyramid scheme, though passing of money from one person to another is something completly diffrent

Comment

No, this is definitely a pyramid scheme. A little more sophisticated, but certainly falls under the same catagory.

Comment

Yes, your correct what they are trying to do is a pyrimad scheme but what I was quoting was diffrent.

Comment

Working...
            X