Daemon tools v4 : availability ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Alexei Kubarev
    And by the way: the releease is still not delayed as no hard deadline has been set

The deadline is very flexible..
    Good point.
    But what they did do was the set a so called landmark, but very shortly after that they said that it could be some delays.

Comment

well: still very flexible..
      and being a week late is still keeping the prommise..
      but who da hell cares about the deadlines and shit if the resulting software will rock!

Best Regards,
      Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic
      Web: http://www.codexp.net

Comment

but who da hell cares about the deadlines and shit if the resulting software will rock!
        I agree with you.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if its going to be released. I have serious doubts. I think there is something that they worked at, but I'm sceptic if it's going to see the light. I hope I'm wrong.
          So, mother goose has been messin' around in your egg salad, huh kid?

Comment

Dont loose your hope: it will get out.. soon

Best Regards,
            Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic

Comment

As someone said "Hope is for those who lost it already". And what's with the secrecy and al this hush-hush policy? I think we've been had. April 1st for Halloween. Yupy. Suckeeerrrsss!!! )))

Comment

2 Jim Feist

Get a life. Real fans don't mind waiting... only kids and smallminded ppl act like u. Do it better yourself or stop whining... And DTdev: u rock regardless of what anyone says. Peace

Comment

Agree 100%

Best Regards,
                  Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic

Comment

Originally Posted by SubZero888
                    all you guys that keep saying : wait and shut up , don't rant , etc , i think you are beeing just a bit hypocritical.
                    I think it's just as hard on you to wait as it is on the others , but you choose to say waiting it's easy , yeah sure go ahead delay the release another 2 weeks , i'm glad.
                    I think many of you are saying all that for people to think your just so relaxed and cooled but deep inside i think you're BURNING

I've been coming here for the last 2 or 3 months and i read all the posts from the anxious people that can't wait for DT4 to be realeased and i must say waiting has been very hard on me too.
                    But what can i do / say ? nothing !! i don't pay for DT and probably never will.
                    I'm not a programer but i think if DT4 were to be realesed right now with the tag "beta" "alpha" or even "technology preview" everyone will be happy and No one will blame the dev team for any bugs.

Are there really , in this stage of development , any CRITICAL bugs that would justify another delay ?

sorry for my bad english !

P.S. i just heard a stupid rumor that the DT4 dev team are negotiating with Starforce to release the software or not !
                    if starforce would give them enough money to cover any eventual DT pro sales , what financial reason would be to launch the software !??

But thats just a STUPID rumor !
                    Sorry mate. I'm not "burning" for it. They'll release it, when they release it.
                    Sa...omai shidai da na.

Comment

OMG, a bit more smart people here...
                      Keep on comming people!

Best Regards,
                      Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic

Comment

Originally Posted by j-bone1234
                        Get a life. Real fans don't mind waiting... only kids and smallminded ppl act like u. Do it better yourself or stop whining... And DTdev: u rock regardless of what anyone says. Peace
                        Ok groupie. You're the DT biggest fan, I'll give you that. What else can you do? I know! Buy yourself a new personality. It seems mom nature missed you. Groupie forever if you wanna be. And smallmind? Kido I guess you don't worth my while.
                        Hat de bra. And yes, peace your mind. Does it hurt when you think?

Comment

damn.. i knew that there are jerks in here along with assholes and n00bs but never thought we would see a exibit that combines all of them in one package, but hey: here he is: kukubau

Yo, mate: did you ever stop to think and forgot to start again?
                          Or you are just as stubborn as a jackass?

Dont you get it: with your wining nothing will go faster! Get used to it!
                          I don't even have the energy to say anything to/about does people anymore.

Comment

damn.. i knew that there are jerks in here along with assholes and n00bs but never thought we would see a exibit that combines all of them in one package, but hey: here he is: kukubau

Yo, mate: did you ever stop to think and forgot to start again?
                            Or you are just as stubborn as a jackass?

Dont you get it: with your wining nothing will go faster! Get used to it!

Best Regards,
                            Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic

Comment

haha my post got suddenly moved :S

Best Regards,
                              Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic

Comment

okay guys/gals, don't think this is the place for flaming each other, if your going to do that, take it elseware. On your own IM, or PM ect..
                                No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X