Daemon tools v4 : availability ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Alexei Kubarev
    damn.. i knew that there are jerks in here along with assholes and n00bs but never thought we would see a exibit that combines all of them in one package, but hey: here he is: kukubau

Yo, mate: did you ever stop to think and forgot to start again?
    Or you are just as stubborn as a jackass?

Dont you get it: with your wining nothing will go faster! Get used to it!

I wasn't for a moment whining. As I said before I'm sceptic. I think the freedom of speech is something that I'm entitled for, am I not? Anyway, others seem to disagree, and it's their right. I totally respect other's opinions. But when "cabron 123" there jumps over the fence, and bites me, I can not stand down. It wasn't I who started the quarrel. And "cabron 123" watch your language! Do u mind?
    So, mother goose has been messin' around in your egg salad, huh kid?

Comment

Originally Posted by Dllfile
      okay guys/gals, don't think this is the place for flaming each other, if your going to do that, take it elseware. On your own IM, or PM ect..
      Actually you are right..
      Im just gonna stop with this as some people will never get it anyways

I hope some moderator will jsut lock this topic..

Best Regards,
      Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic
      Web: http://www.codexp.net

Comment

Heh, now is 31-10-2005 in GMT+1, why not wait the rest of the day and if the team of DT not launch the DT4/Pro you flame it for this cause?, boys...

Is more good idea no flame anoyne but well... 1 day of peace in this war of flame?...

Comment

I suppose you want us to throw a white flag for a day: sure

Best Regards,
          Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic

Comment

Actually you are right..
            Im just gonna stop with this as some people will never get it anyways

I hope some moderator will jsut lock this topic..

The above said, it was intended for you also. Who the heck are you? I can see that your dream is to become one of the moderators, and that's why you post and post, giving advice and spreading peace all over the place, so someone might might give you attention and finally make you a mod. Do you mind giving me life lessons an this superiour attitude? You are frustrated individual who doesn't get enough attention in real life, so you do it on disscusions boards. That's all I can see. Go on, post post and post untill 1000 posts and maybe the guy that rules over this board, might be sorry for you and make you one of the mods. Ok Alexei baby? Bye bye now. Sleep tight, don't let the bugs bite.

Comment

haha... become a mod: no.. i have enough troubles being an admin on other forums.. plus i am here for having fun and helping ppl, like most of the people here.. you are here just to be an asshole i guess.. well..its your right..

thanx for the wishes and i wish the same to you, honey bunny..

Best Regards,
              Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic

Comment

Ok goood for youuuu baby, you allmighty admin over other forums. Do u give free subscriptions? I'll be very glad to join your forums? Or if I think twice maybe not. What are the subjects discused? Spread peace all over and I might make a poll: Alexei Kubarev admin or not. You might have a chance.
                P.S. And what's with the real name? Come'on man, nobody gives a ..... about your real name. Do u mind?

Comment

Well: i dont simply give a shit
                  I like to have it as it is.. If no1 gives a damn: why do you?
                  And discussions are a bit over your level of knowledge my poor friend.. i dont thing that you know anything bout UDP programming or even something as simple as DOM an AJAX

Best Regards,
                  Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic

Comment

3 biggest dreams I have since tonight:
                    1. I want to be the admin of the most forums ever. Like a Guiness World Record.
                    2. I want to help other people, even if I have other troubles, admining forums all over northern and southern hemisphere.
                    3. I really want to have myself a link in my profile, like someone here, a link to a site that says nothing.
                    How can I do that? Hard work, a lot of it!

Comment

A link to the site that says nothing.. hehe..
                      It says enough already and its still nto done.. and i dont give a fuck what you think

Best Regards,
                      Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic

Comment

Well: i dont simply give a shit
                        I like to have it as it is.. If no1 gives a damn: why do you?
                        And discussions are a bit over your level of knowledge my poor friend.. i dont thing that you know anything bout UDP programming or even something as simple as DOM an AJAX

Ok you're starting to scarry me. STOP. I can not believe my eyes how much full of shit you are. I'm so happy for you that you are competitive in your area of expertise. Bragging without any shame is what bohers me. I don't think that people on this forum want to know or are interested of what you can or can't do, me being first in line of course (sigh). Modesty is a virtue you'll have to gain, because earning in your case is out of the question. I was right the first time. All your childhood you were rejected, other kids ignored you, letting you asside when playing football and other activities. Now as an adult,( I hope you are) you're trying to convince everyone how competent you are. My friend, this is something you'll have to let others see for their own. Do not force yourself into others lives, and this is an advice I'll sincerely give you.

Watch the language. Do I fell some tension in here?
                        Last edited by kukubau; 31.10.2005, 01:18.

Comment

Come on, cool down abit people.
                          You are just gonna get each other more pissed off with all that flaming.

Comment

whatever...
                            so much lines and what i see is : bla bla bla..
                            Someone has suggested and i do it once again: Raising a whiteflag and simply stoping this discussion. I dont care what you think neither do you care what it think.. so this is going nowhere..
                            I suggest we both consider this topic locked...
                            Please dont post here and i will not post here as well

Sleep well now..

Best Regards,
                            Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic

Comment

My intention from the begining was to have civilised disscusions. That's untill "cabron 123 shitbreak" started this shit. Anyway I totally agree. This is not a place for flaming. It's a place for helping others and learn new things. As this being said, bad energy being released, I'm going to have a good sleep. And by the way Alexei, I hope we'll see eachother on other parts of this "galaxy" for serious usefull talks. For real.
                              Everybody chill, DT4 is near!

Comment

'cmon mods, trash this thread
                                Hindsight is a wonderful thing...what they should have done is simply announced that DT was no longer being developed and supported. Then announce the new version under a new name whenever a beta version was fit to try out on the public.

Comment

Working...
                                X