Battlefield 2 Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 Help?

I got a iso for BF2 and it worked fine to install BF2 onto my computer but when i tried to use the iso to play the game, it just said need cd inserted. I dont know what to do now anyone with some helpful suggestions please respond.

buy the game!

Comment

If your wanting to play it online then your going to have to buy it cause you won't get on very many servers.

Comment

No prob. All you have to do is download MediaPlayer Classic. Load the ISO (File->Open), and then save it as a wav file. Burn it to CD-R with Nero. Now you can play it with your stereo!
        To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Originally Posted by CPUdude
          helpful suggestions.
          I only want my back up to work

Comment

Originally Posted by CPUdude
            I only want my back up to work
            Well, OK, when someone says "I got an ISO for a game", I usually think that he just downloaded one from some warez source.

Anyway, for anyone to help you, we need information about what program you used to create the ISO (Alcohol, BlindWrite, Nero, etc.), and which settings you used. Each copy-protection requires different settings.

Comment

What program did you use to create the image? And what settings did you use in said program when you created the image?

*EDIT*
              Beat to the punch. :P

Comment

Originally Posted by Nikos
                No prob. All you have to do is download MediaPlayer Classic. Load the ISO (File->Open), and then save it as a wav file. Burn it to CD-R with Nero. Now you can play it with your stereo!
                LMAO!
                Yeah, I wish.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463
                  What program did you use to create the image? And what settings did you use in said program when you created the image?

*EDIT*
                  Beat to the punch. :P
                  I was able to hit the "Submit Reply" button sooner than you, ha!

Comment

Working...
                  X