tons of questions. past present and future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tons of questions. past present and future

I have a few simple y\n question to make it simple.
    Cruel admins, please don't ban me, i've read some topics and forum around here and there , but that can't stop from double-ask something.
    Yes, i've read board rules. I know you are all cruel... but anyways.

OK SO THE ACTUAL questions!

1.a.Will dt4\dtpro will actually solve that starforce problem of emulating from hdd and for how long (your assumptions)?

Or at least...
    1.b.Will dt4 or dtpro will actually solve that starforce backup problem with near 100% compatibility and accessibility for most users and for how long? Under compatibility and accessibility i mean so i don't have to WASTE tons of my TIME checking forums each week for a new 1337 tool to help emulate or play backup starforce. And so that most users will be able to 100% use DT for SF emu out-of-the box with out f***ing up their minds with tons of bugs and other **** third-parties introduce?

2.Will we have to buy that dtpro with ide drive to make that starforce emulation work if your only-scsi dt4 will be blacklisted by SF somehow in the future and the only way to run sf backups will be to use some third-party programs or dtpro?
    2.Will you think about integrating dtpro ide drive into dt4 in the same case?

3.Whats the aproximate release date for dt 5.0 and dt pro 2.0 in case your dt 4.0 and pro 1.0 will surrender to SF's bluxlist in a week or so? Will we have to wait another 2 years for a utility that will always work and function as expected?

4.Do you plan on releasing the plugin sdk?

5.Will you ever stop bitching on how bad and stupid your users are on the main page? That actually looks like some stupid joke.

6.Are you actually having your revenge on these users by holding the dt4 release?

7.How much $$$ do you plan to get from selling DT:PRO? I've heard (OK DONT BAN ME LOL ROFL) that alcohol 120% program was sold in only 3 cases in my country and tens of thousands of copies are *****?
    And do you plan to introduce copy protection for daemon tools so it cannot be used or copied illegally?

8.Have you ever been contacted by any copy-protection developers with a bribe offer? What was the best bet? Have you accepted any offers so far?

9.Can I ask you for that stuff for asking for what you ban usually without being banned? Or is it too late already?

10.Are you happy with your life and what you achived so far?

Thanks
    And... Please don't ban me... AWWW! LOL
    Last edited by durik; 28.10.2005, 12:19.

actually would very very much appriciate locutusofborg reply

Being checking the forum for years from time to time, NEVER posted a single line, but his announcements made me.

Comment

what a post!

Comment

Originally Posted by durik
        I have a few simple y\n question to make it simple.
        Cruel admins, please don't ban me, i've read some topics and forum around here and there , but that can't stop from double-ask something.
        Yes, i've read board rules. I know you are all cruel... but anyways.
        I always wondered how arrogant people could get. Maybe I still don't know, but you just upped the ante. Incredible. You come here, ask questions that have been answered countless times and expect us to be nice to you? Really? I mean REALLY? ARE YOU NUTS?!

1.a.Will dt4\dtpro will actually solve that starforce problem of emulating from hdd and for how long (your assumptions)?
        Read the forums about the first part of the question. The second part depends on how hard the copy protection manufacturers are going to work on overcoming Daemon Tools' protection mechanisms.

Or at least...
        1.b.Will dt4 or dtpro will actually solve that starforce backup problem with near 100% compatibility and accessibility for most users and for how long? Under compatibility and accessibility i mean so i don't have to WASTE tons of my TIME checking forums each week for a new 1337 tool to help emulate or play backup starforce. And so that most users will be able to 100% use DT for SF emu out-of-the box with out f***ing up their minds with tons of bugs and other **** third-parties introduce?

Read the forums for this question.

2.Will we have to buy that dtpro with ide drive to make that starforce emulation work if your only-scsi dt4 will be blacklisted by SF somehow in the future and the only way to run sf backups will be to use some third-party programs or dtpro?
        2.Will you think about integrating dtpro ide drive into dt4 in the same case?

Yes. You will "have to buy [our] only-scsi dt4 will be blacklisted by SF somehow in the future and the only way to run sf backups will be to use some third-party programs or dtpro". Or you could use some third-party program, of course.

For answers about the availability of the virtual IDE drive, read the forum.

3.Whats the aproximate release date for dt 5.0 and dt pro 2.0 in case your dt 4.0 and pro 1.0 will surrender to SF's bluxlist in a week or so? Will we have to wait another 2 years for a utility that will always work and function as expected?

Uh, wait, let me check my calendar. ..... Ah, DTv5 and DTPv2 will - both - be released when they're done.
        (You could have guessed that if you had searched the forums AND used your brain, but I didn't want to ask too much of you.)

4.Do you plan on releasing the plugin sdk?

This I'm actually not sure about, but I think I recall from a conversation that this is not going to happen.

5.Will you ever stop bitching on how bad and stupid your users are on the main page? That actually looks like some stupid joke.

Yeah. If people like you get a brain, use it and stop posting crap like you just did.

6.Are you actually having your revenge on these users by holding the dt4 release?

No, we're not. But now that you speak of it...

7.How much $$$ do you plan to get from selling DT:PRO? I've heard (OK DONT BAN ME LOL ROFL) that alcohol 120% program was sold in only 3 cases in my country and tens of thousands of copies are *****?
        And do you plan to introduce copy protection for daemon tools so it cannot be used or copied illegally?

About your first question: Don't you know that one doesn't talk about money? You won't get any precise figure on this from ANYONE. But let me assure you it's going to be more than you'll probably ever have.

And yup, we'll include measures against people illegally using Daemon Tools. So no, you'll not get DT Pro for free. But you may Register DAEMON Tools now for $15,95, that way you'll get an upgrade to DTPv1 for free.

8.Have you ever been contacted by any copy-protection developers with a bribe offer? What was the best bet? Have you accepted any offers so far?

Just let your imagination run wild on this one. You won't get any answer anyway.

9.Can I ask you for that stuff for asking for what you ban usually without being banned? Or is it too late already?

Check your status.

10.Are you happy with your life and what you achived so far?

Happier than you should be with yours.

Thanks
        And... Please don't ban me... AWWW! LOL
        I haven't. But I'm not sure I won't do it later. Depends on how my day turns out.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Yeah. If people like you get a brain, use it and stop posting crap like you just did.
          I was thinking this exact thing
          Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
            I always wondered how arrogant people could get. Maybe I still don't know, but you just upped the ante. Incredible. You come here, ask questions that have been answered countless times and expect us to be nice to you? Really? I mean REALLY? ARE YOU NUTS?!
            I didnt think it was posible but I think we have found the KING OF ARROGANT! WOW, Just WOW... NetSoerfer I think you may have your hands full if people start thinking(or not in this case) like this ....

To be honist, I thought he was joking when he was asking questions...
            Last edited by Hakira; 28.10.2005, 15:00.

Comment

I guess that dork was actually believing himself funny...
              Last edited by ,jACkdA\W; 28.10.2005, 15:15.

Comment

Working...
              X