Where did my post go ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did my post go ??

I posted a thread and now its gone. Where is it ??

What was your thread about?

Comment

About burning bin/cue files using daemon tools

Comment

Originally Posted by DarkLogan
        About burning bin/cue files using daemon tools
        You can't burn images with daemon-tools. It's for mounting images onto a virtual drive.

Comment

So make an iso of the file then mount it ?? How is that possible when its 4 disk ???

Comment

what game are you trying to copy? If it's any of the modern games, an ISO definately won't work. But generally speaking, you install the game in question, and make an image of the disc (using something like alcohol 120%, or blindwrite) that has the copy protection on it. You'll know which disc has the copy protection on it, because it will be the disc you normally need to insert while you're playing the game. You don't need to make images of all the discs and mount them all, just the one the game asks for.

Comment

Simply mount the cd1 with daemon-tools, install, when it asks for the next cd, unmount cd1, then mount cd2, ect.. ect..

When you are playing, if you need to insert another disc, do the same, unmount the mounted disc, then mount the one it wants.
              No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Working...
              X