Awaiting The Annoucment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awaiting The Annoucment

So Im Sitting Here, Lookin At The Amount Of Users Online(1300 ATM) And I Wonder To My Self: How Many Of You Are Here Waiting For The Release Announcement?
    I pWn j00!

I't will no be released today, there will hopefully be an delay announcement soon.

Comment

not me, it will be released when its ready, actually I came here to check on the Cheese thread lol, wanted to see if anyone came up with more creative cheese items to add to it :P
      No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

eh? did you say cheese!? :P

Comment

Originally Posted by Dandaman22
          eh? did you say cheese!? :P
          Yes there is a cheese thread here

Comment

hehe! Woopee! Btw...added my say to the cheese factor!
            Last edited by Guest; 31.10.2005, 13:58.

Comment

Originally Posted by DJKissler
              So Im Sitting Here, Lookin At The Amount Of Users Online(1300 ATM) And I Wonder To My Self: How Many Of You Are Here Waiting For The Release Announcement?
              Well, i'm waiting but patiently .
              It's my way or... ahhh hell, it's my way.

Comment

oh and one qustion, how the hell do you see how many people are online at any one time? still got me confused!

Comment

Humm...Delayed....Well Im Ganna Go Play Duke Nukem Forever. Im Sure That's Out, Or STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl....There's Always Hope
                  I pWn j00!

Comment

Originally Posted by Dandaman22
                    oh and one qustion, how the hell do you see how many people are online at any one time? still got me confused!
                    Look at botom of site, right under where it says "Whats going on"

On the main forum page.
                    No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

@ DJKissler:
                      So, I think you have to wait:
                      DNF=When It's done (Will it ever be done?)
                      Stalker=When It's done (Maybe next year in November?)
                      Daemon Tools=Heard in 1-2 Weeks (Just be patient )

Know what you mean, but I'm sure Daemon-Tools will be released within the next 2 weeks!

Comment

Originally Posted by DJKissler
                        Humm...Delayed....Well Im Ganna Go Play Duke Nukem Forever. Im Sure That's Out, Or STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl....There's Always Hope
                        I will get surprised if Duke Nukem Forever will even get released.

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
                          I will get surprised if Duke Nukem Forever will even get released.
                          I Forget, What Engine Are They Using Now? Cause I Think There On The 4th One Alread, Doom 3 Tech Last I Heard.

And Yeah I Just Saw That S.T.A.L.K.E.R Was Delayed....Again....Seriously I Don't Get It Anymore, When I Was A Kid, Games Came Out ON TIME! Sure They Were 8bit And 16bit But Still, Things Were Done. Now It's Like, "Well, We Know You'll Buy It Either Way, So Were Ganna Make You Wait" Granted I Would Rather Have A Complet Product Than A Beta (BattleField 2, Windows XP :Inital Release
                          I pWn j00!

Comment

oh cool. Thanks alot, i thought they had taken that out with the new design and all.

Comment

No need to worry, soon the number of on-line users will dramaticaly decrease due to numerous gamers' suicides >

Comment

Working...
                              X