vietcong 2 cant get it 2 work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vietcong 2 cant get it 2 work

Hello, can someone tell me how to get vc2 working ? i tryed with daemon tools, a120,antiblaxx etc.... i just cant get it 2 work.

Its not that i have no idea what to do i got working all the latest games from q4 on .. but i just cant get this vc2 working ..

please help. (and please ... post details .. dont post just.. mount it in a120/dt rofl)

Thank you all very much in advance

get sr7 stop and hide virtual drives mount with daemon and it works fine.
    also remove anti blax it will screw around with your system
    hope this helps

Comment

make a GOOD DPM measurement! (or download one from copybase.ch)
      use sr7.stop to hide the virtual drive (I use DT)

play.

:-)

Comment

1.i have cd images .BWI
        2.i wannt to mount it and play it.. i dont wanna make cds from the image
        3.i have no idea what DPM or w/e is.. i dont burn cd.s or dvd.s ... no .. almost never (only mp3 for the car ).. i just mount dvd/cds.. keep mini images and images.

I hope the other vd hidder works.

BTW ... does antiblaxx leave any shit in the register and stuff... i just removed it in CP .. is it enough ?

Thank you very much for your help

Comment

Please tell us *exactly* how you created those images? It's pretty important for us to know so we can tell you what went wrong.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

:s i didn create them myself.

BTW this sr7stop... this is usable only if you have dvds or cds.. ?

Cause it just blocks VDs ... So i was wondering whats wrong with antiblaxx.. cause it seemed to be working just fine (i could play sr7 prot. games from images from my HD).

Comment

Working...
            X