hmm #2 ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm #2 ...

I think yu have to use the serial fix...

my problem is, i diabled my cd and dvd mit nightmare...but i still get the probleme with inserting the right disc...

please help

And why does it work when I hide DT4 virtual drives with SD4 Hide? SD4 Hide does not hide IDE drives, it hides virtual drives...

Comment

Originally Posted by DomiOh
      Hm... strange. SD4 Hide hides the virtual drives - not the IDE drives... so in my opinion DT4 is blacklisted ...
      SD4Hide hides the virtual drives so they don't get blacklisted.

DT4 does support all current copy protections as long as you have no IDE optical devices in your system. As Netsoerfer stated, this is not a shortcoming of DT4, it's because most of the copy protections don't allow you to play the game from a SCSI drive if an IDE optical drive is detected. Hopefully the IDE jammer that will released soon in the updated version of DT4 will have the IDE jammer. DT4 Pro will also be a virtual IDE emulator, not SCSI, so it should avoid the problem altogether.

I think the reason some of you are disaause you don't fully understand how it works. It's not a fix-all for everything, ippointed with DT4 is bect's just a tool that should make your life a little easier.

Arb

Comment

Originally Posted by navey
        I think yu have to use the serial fix...

my problem is, i diabled my cd and dvd mit nightmare...but i still get the probleme with inserting the right disc...

please help
        Exact same problem here.. what to do?

Comment

"I think yu have to use the serial fix..." what is that serial fix????

and yes, i have enable ALL EMULATION OPTIONS before mounting the image. Some one.... please!!! help meeeeee.
          Maybe Later!!

Comment

SD4.60 refueses to run from SCSI devices now, like Starforce and SecuROM, if IDE/ATAPI drive is found in system. This INCLUDES all real SCSI CD/DVD-ROMs! It is NOT particular blacklist of Daemon Tools!
            Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
            They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
            X