Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My way...

hmm,
    I got my copy of SCCT to work but only by downloading a new image of the game with the serial included and installing a new OS.I was running XP x64 Pro at the time.I can't play online with the image i downloaded but when i do want to play online i just change my cd-key and use the dvd i bought.I need to use sfasb and sfnightmare to disable my CD and Node when i play with the mounted image.I also had to install my game at first then install the sfasb drivers.I tried playing but it didn't work it kept saying that the cd-key isn't matching the one of the dvd i'm using.I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it with sfasb installed.Now it works well but when i leave the image mounted for a few days when i try to play the game it keeps telling me the cd-key does not match so i just unmount and remount the image with RMPS on and it works again.

I'll also write the method i use to start the third party programs so that it'll work:

1)Start Sfasb

2)Make a system restore point so that if u encounter problems with sfnightmare u can just restore to a previous setting(I do this because SFNightmare can mess up your OS pretty bad)

3)Start SFNightmare and Disable CD & Node(u might have to disable something else depending on how u have ur cd's set up)

4)Start game.(It should work)

After u finish playing u should do close the 3rd part programs this way:

1)Stop the Sfasb driver then close the Sfasb window.

2)Enable CD & Node in SFNightmare.

3)When SFNightmare is done close the window.

Hope that helps ppl who consider that they shouldn't destroy their original dvd's just because a few ppl want to play it without paying.Sorry I didn't post the links for the 3rd party programs it's because i don't know their sites i downloaded them of a torrent named sffuckoff i believe.
Working...
X