loading problem plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading problem plz help

hi i try loading a .iso file into DT 4.0 and the window comes up saying installing for a sec then goes away and it wont let me install at all. i have used DT before on .iso files and it has worked. any suggestions?

can i get some help on this or what? been days since i posted this question. anyone else have this problem? im trying to load splinter cell chaos theory and it starts to load to install it and then goes away im clueless.

Comment

what the point of support if there is none? forget it ill just not play the game.

Comment

If you'd posted in the correct forum, you'd probably got help earlier.
        You can not play SCCT from ISO due to the protection used, re-create the image from original in appropriage image format.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

ok sorry about that i didnt know. anyways what program do i need to change the file format? and do i need all 4 original cds?

Comment

Originally Posted by osokk
            ok sorry about that i didnt know. anyways what program do i need to change the file format? and do i need all 4 original cds?
            It doesn't mather if you change the file format, you have to re-create them with Alcohol 120% for example.

Comment

ok so i take the files and use it with alcohol 120?

Comment

Working...
              X