Battlefront II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefront II

Ok guys for initial img brazilian and my english isnt so good... i understand perfectly but to write im not so good...

Ok guys, i ll tell the history with more details i can remember...

I downloaded the game and tried tu use alcohol 120%...

i won to install it, but it was not playing the game...

so, i installed the virtual cd hide and when i open the game this told that have something in the security that is unable and the program would not open... something like this...

so, a friend told me that daemon tools its better, and u ll look that my resulsts with daemon is so better...

i tryed daemon + virtual cd hide + the exe of the game in the windows 2000 and dont go...

so, i read in a brazilian forum that i need to download another .mds file, i downloaded and know im trying with this, dont go...

(all my other tests was with this new mds file)

so, i read to se sr7 stop too...

i downloaded the version 1.0 (my daemon is the V4.00HE) and opened...

all times i clicked in Hide and its stop... i dont know how to say in english but... ctrl + alt + del (lol), u understood, ya?

so... i resboot my computer so many times, and for my surprise, i won to hide this shit with sr7 stop!

so i tried to enter in the game... filed...

i downloaded he version 1.2...

tryed so many times and one time i won...

so... have many things opened here, and for close this, i closed the game...

when i would open another time this %##&$% didn't enter!

so, know this shit is (ctrl + alt + del) again and i dont know what can i do!

so... help me plz!

if u dont understood something on my poor english, say that i ll try to explain better...

[]'s
Working...
X