Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...err... u sure?

Originally Posted by leezer3
    X3: Reunion uses SF keyless, so there is no key to enter.
    If you have seen my other posts, both myself and others on FileForums have made X3 work with no unplugging etc, so I would try it without unplugging first.

Cheers

-Leezer-
    ... I have... aquired a strabge copy of this game... The whole installation was in German... I thinks it's the UK version... the seperate Auto-Update utility says there are n upgrades avaliable so i think its 1.2 out-of-the-box thing..

Here's the thomper:

There is Activation (StarForce-Style)... Since I mentioned aquired (plz don't ban me!), I most definatley have nothing provide here so its stuck...

Also, I followed the whole Physically dissconect CD/DVD drives thing and there was no SF on my system at all before installation... and once installed, there was no re-boot required as sf is installed thing either...

Maybe the SF was never really removed.. but I did installed and ran and reboot the sfdrvrem.exe by Protection Technology company...

Also, POP3 is working 100% with the drive disconnect trick and I'm not on a SATA either...

I don't know weather it'll run anymore or not as i ran the supposed-to-be SF remover...

Any thoughts will be greatly thanked! ...just don't banish me! I don't do Warez but the activation in UK version... could'nt resist...
Working...
X