Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new at this need some help: "please insert the correct cd-rom" but i dont have one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new at this need some help: "please insert the correct cd-rom" but i dont have one

i have just used daemon tools for the first time and im not quite sure what to do

i am trying to use it to create a virtual drive for a game and it kind of works but not totally i can get it to create the drive's and i can even get it to install the game but after that when i try to start the game it says "please insert the correct cd-rom, select ok and restart application"

i dont know why it is doing this so somebody please help and tell me if i am doing somthing wrong, or if i need to do somthing else

What kind of copy protection is it on the game, and how did you create the image?
    Use A-Ray Scanner to find out what kind copy protection that is on the game.

Comment

I have same prob.
      I installed a game using DT4, during installation everything was ok (key and everything). After all I can't start playing it coz it's written "instert correct CD"...

Copy protection: safedisc

Once it happened to me but I was using old DT. Now I have the newest one... What's the problem then?

I found this on forum: "As almost every Daemon Tools user will have noticed by now, images of games protected with the latest versions of SafeDisc (v4.6), SecuROM (v7+) and StarForce (v3.5+) will not work with Daemon Tools v4 in most cases." - does it mean i won't be able to play my game? :|
      Last edited by eWoman; 17.12.2005, 16:44.

Comment

Working...
      X