Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...and another game release that conveniently came with Daemon Tools...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and another game release that conveniently came with Daemon Tools...

hi everyone;
    i need some info regarding the game brian lara 2005. I installed the game using alcohol 120%. After installation its asked me to restart the system to complete installation & i did so. After it i run the Sfnightmare & i did the following things in the same sequence;
    Disable node, disable cd, disable node.
    Now when i run the game it asks me to give the disc key & i entered which was available in the readme file. It is not accepting that key & it shows me this messagae;
    "Disc read error when checking disc.Make sure a licensed disc is in the drive, the disc isnot damaged & the valid Disc key is entered"
    Can you kindly help me in this problem ? What should i have todo now ? where I went wrong ? Is there any easy method to run the game u could suggest ?
    waiting for your reply
    bye.

How did you create that image? Which hardware, which software, which -settings did you use?
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Are you kidding me?! Look at the 12th post in this very thread, there already is a how to... *shakes head*

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
        Are you kidding me?! Look at the 12th post in this very thread, there already is a how to... *shakes head*
        alright alright......i think i m messing all of the stuffs.....first of all I am really sorry for double posting the same materials/queries in a number of threads( i thought that no one is going to reply to my problem that's why i posted in other threads where i saw the chance of a reply).....now lets start from the way u mentioned;

1. I made the dumping using alcohol according to the method given in post#12 of this post.
        2. Now to run the game I opened/clicked on the cricket.exe file & it said that "to complete

the installation you must reboot the system" & i rebooted the system & I again opened the

cricket.exe file (while the image which i dumped is mounted on alcohol) it showed me this

message "insert the cricket 2005 disc in to the drive & then retry".
        3. After it I ran the SfNightmare & i disabled the node,cd,sc.Mas & Slave.
        4. After disabling the above mentioned devices, I again ran the cricket.exe file & it again showed me the same message i.e insert the cricket 2005 disc.....

Now kindly tell me where did i go wrong ? If i had made any mistake then plz mention it ?
        I'll be thankful if you could giveme step by step instruction for installing & running the game properly.
        Thanks !

Comment

Please check this thread. Brian Lara is protected with StarForce 3.6.

Comment

Please check this thread. Brian Lara is protected with StarForce 3.6.
            thanks for that useful link.....i wonder the person who gave the daemon tool 4 in the BLC 05 dvd, he should also have to refer to this link..........
            Anyway, now we have to wait for the newer version of Daemon tools ? is there any update for this newer version i.e any idea about its release !

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_hero
              i wonder the person who gave the daemon tool 4 in the BLC 05 dvd, he should also have to refer to this link...
              What do you mean?

Comment

What do you mean?
                i mean, if blc05 doesnot work with DT4 then, why DT4 was given in the blc05 dvd ? the person who gave dt4 in it he should have to check first whether dt4 supports blc05 or not. Which it doesn't, so he should have to wait for newer version of DT before releasing blc05 !

Comment

Working...
                X