Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with playing Prince of Persia 3 (downloaded game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with playing Prince of Persia 3 (downloaded game)

Originally Posted by piratedkhan
    dear friends: Salam and hi
    let me solve u r problem
    to intall price of persia the two throne just do the following...

system requirements:
    windows xp service pack1 or the early release of service pack 2 in 2005 from microsoft.
    demon tools 4.
    1. mount the disk with daemon tools. and turn all on from emulation.
    2. start menu and click run. in run window type k:\amir.exe /drv:install (where k:\ is u r daemon tools virtual dvd rome. k: is in mine case check u r own.) after that u will see dailog box saying " u want to install cd protection softwere. click yes ater that u will see another dialog box saying do u want to restart click yes and u r system reboot.

3. when u r system rebooting turn it off. open u r computer chasis and remove the power and data cable from dvd rom.

4. start computer. right clik on my computer : go to hardware tab and click device manger: in the ide controllers disable all which can be disable.

5. now install the game when installation of game is finishing in the wizard the last step. check the check box launch the prince of persia and click finish.
    6. enter the key and enjoy the game.........

please comment
    if problem presist i will reply

note: i was facing the same problem of the cd key is not for the corresponding disk in the drive.
    but now working in service pack1. and be sure do all steps above..... enjoy
    what is the key i cant find it

what is the key i cant find it i downloaded the game so.
    please help me

Comment

the disk key

where can i find the disk key i downloaded the game and i cant find it can someone xplane

Comment

huhm what is the disk key i cant find it can you tell me what it is and where i can find it

Comment

Working...
        X