winter assault 1.41

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winter assault 1.41

how do i make 1.41 work. i keep getting Original disc could not be found or authenticated. i am using deamon 4 and nothing seems to work. i tried using the latest version of sr7 stop and still doesnt work i get the same error.

dawn of war winter assault

its not working with winter assault 1.41. i am using daemon 4 with the newest sr7 stop and nothing seems to work.i keep getting Original disc could not be found or authenticated.

it used to work the older daemon, and with the dawn of war 1.40 and winter assault installed.

Comment

that link didnt help i tried everything related to securerom 7 which is what winter assault uses. i used the latest sr7stop with latest daemon tools. its not working i keep getting "Original disc could not be found or authenticated". please help i really want to play this game and i dont have the original cd.

Comment

help make the damn thing work i hate that error ( Original disc could not be found or authenticated).

Comment

How did you create the image? Does it work with the original disc?
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

i did not create the image. i dont have any cds for the expansion of the regular dawn of war. the winter assault i got is in a folder with one 600mb bwi file, 600 mb bin, and a small cue file. the bwi file is what i use to mount and play.

Comment

well its not working i tried the miniimage from gamecopyworld.com still same error. (Original disc could not be found or authenticated) how can there be no single way to play winter assault 1.41 without the damn cd. pissing me off.

Comment

Working...
              X