Halo problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo problems

I got an image for Halo: combat evolved. it is a .bin and a .cue file . I've played it before on single player. However, when I tried to play online, it said therewas an update for it. so I updated my game to 1.07 . However, when I tried to open it again, it asked for the cdrom. I looked on the internet and got a program called clonyxxl and alcoholer and alcohol 120%. I used clony xxl and it said the security was safedisc 2.7 . on Alcoholer I selected the safedisc 2.5-2.7 profile, opened alcohol 120%, and selected image burning. When it finished, i popped the cd in and the game still won't run. I've already went through ( and smashed to pieces lol) 4 cds. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong? Even better, can anybody give me step by step how to fix my problem to play it? I will appreciate it greatly .

.cue/.bin images are worthless, they don't contain enough RAW data for the copy protection to work. Please create new images from your original CDs using Alcohol 120%.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

re: what he said

Yeah I realized, but you see I had to download the game because round here it's nonexistant in whitby . I learnt about the game before I moved, I played it at a friends and liked it. But they don't have it here so I am forced to download. Luckily, I am seeing my friend again, and he is gonna lend it to me. What can I do to copy halo as a .iso, and make aperfect copy, so I can play online as well? I wouldn't do something illegal, but I will have to plan to try and compensate for what I did wrong. How do I make an iso with alcohol 120% coz I am unaware of alcohol's ability to make iso's out of cds. I didn't know it can, since I almost always use daemon tools and this was my first time using it. Can you tell me how to make an iso out of halo using alcohol 120%? don't let my money spent on alcohol go to waste lol

Comment

Working...
      X