Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammer.And.Sickle KILLED Daemon Tools 4

PROTECTION :: StarForce 3.5.10.06 ::

So, i tried to install this game, usually by using the most common method which is IDE cables unplugged and loading the image in DT4.

5-10 minutes of disc checking and then it fails. The disc is not recognized as autenthic. It's the first time when this has happend to me since I've been using this method. And i'm not the only one with this problem.
    It seems that StarForce has defeated DT4.
    PLEASE tell me there's an update coming...am i right ?

Well, how did you create the image? Does it run from the original disc? There may well be other causes for your problems than Daemon Tools.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

There will be an Update, i guess this weekend or the next week. But this problem sounds like that you haven`t a Proper made Image. Did you made the *mds with high DPM on 1X reading ?
      When not try again or download one from Copybase.ch
      You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
      sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

I've tried 3 times. And the same problem. Yes i did it with High DPM on 1X. It just won't work. As you know the problem is disc 3 cause the first 2 ones have no protection and i've burned them normally.

Later Edit:
        No more problems...they killed SF There's a crack. Now I can safely back up my game.
        Last edited by MISTERXZIBIT; 25.12.2005, 18:13.

Comment

Originally Posted by MISTERXZIBIT
          the problem is disc 3 cause the first 2 ones have no protection and i've burned them normally.
          Originally Posted by MISTERXZIBIT
          they killed SF There's a crack. Now I can safely back up my game

Edit: New comment about the posts: Ok, I can't tell if this user downloaded and tried to install and play from the virtual drive with all his optical IDE drives unplugged

or if he make images of the original discs and then tried to burn them.

I'm not going to ban. Simply moved the thread.
          Last edited by Underheaven; 25.12.2005, 19:57.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
          X