inappropriate insults ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inappropriate insults ...

I heard abou tthis a long time ago, and that it would support being a virtual ide drive to put starforce and other to sahme but havent heard anything about it in awhile

tia

robb

"When it's done it's done" as stated in many forums,
    But I too eagerly await this new version...

Lets hope we hear something soon...

Keep up the good work, DT Team...
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

dont ask about it. its done when its done...
      My sysProfile!

Comment

whoa, all i was asking for was some kind of approximation, no one has to be an ass. i was wondering if it was supposed to be this winter or maybe this year or what.

Comment

Originally Posted by robb99
          whoa, all i was asking for was some kind of approximation, no one has to be an ass. i was wondering if it was supposed to be this winter or maybe this year or what.
          Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean that someone is being an ass. It will be released "when it's done," which means that there isn't a planned release date (which also means that continuing to ask for a release date won't get you anywhere).

Comment

ok

so when is it being released ?

Comment

Jesus

this place sucks, of all the tech forums that i subscribe, ive never met more of a bunch of immature children in their mothers basements. Ive read a lot of the other threads and when some people didnt know as much as you, you had to slam them and tell them how dumb and retarded they must be, does this still make you think you have a huge penis, even over the internet? The purspose of these forums is to EXCHANGE information. Not I m not going to to help you, nana nana bobo. This isnt to anyone in particular, just seems to be the sentiment that I have come across here. Anyway do as you will.

Comment

Working...
              X