Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megaman X8 (I didn't make an image. I downloaded the iso)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megaman X8 (I didn't make an image. I downloaded the iso)

I have been trying to get this game to work for 1 whole year and I bought this computer only for this game last week and this game freezes when I try to open it but nothings working, I NEED HELP!

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum if it is.

Edit By Underheaven: Warning, don't mention warez or cracks. See the board rules.

Also asking about removing copy protection is not necessary and DAEMON Tools does not remove or modify anything.

You must really like megaman....
    it uses Securom 7

So you don't have the original cd?
    If not...you have an image, what did you use to make that image?

Also what OS are you using?

If you have the original cd just try to make another image to see if that one is just corrupt.

Comment

I found it out. The problem was that it is protected. DOes anybody know how to take off all protection from a game?

Comment

Mega Man X8

DOes anybody know how to take off all protection from this game? I scanned it with A-Scanner or something and it says its protected. Anybody know what will remove this?

Comment

Originally Posted by pumpkinsoftruth
          You must really like megaman....
          it uses Securom 7

So you don't have the original cd?
          If not...you have an image, what did you use to make that image?

Also what OS are you using?

If you have the original cd just try to make another image to see if that one is just corrupt.
          secROM 7? Is there a way to remove it? I don't have original because the game is not available where I live and I use WIndows XP Media Center Edition 2005 and I didn't make an image. I downloaded the iso and bin one for each cd and mounted it using daemon.

Comment

Wow, Spawn777 wrote the above post about 10 minutes after I gave him a warning. That's too bad.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
            X