Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 (instruction in this cd is ...Alcohol 120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 (instruction in this cd is ...Alcohol 120)

Brian Lara International Cricket 2005

This is a DVD Game I think the biggest ever game for pc 4.4 Gb.

The instruction in this cd is like that

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLAYING *************
    1. You need Windows XP SP2 in order to play
    2. IDE PCI Controller Drivers MUST be OS STANDARD IDE PCI Drivers
    3. Launch file !setup.bat through MS-Dos prompt and reboot your box
    4. If you have AMD64, then use sfcure_x64 instead
    5. Mount Alcohol 120 image and install the game
    6. Once installation is complete, launch sfdrup 2 update StarForce3 drivers and reboot box
    7. Launch !start.bat through MS-Dos Prompt, file
    8. Use StarForce Nightmare 1.12 (take it for other release if you need)
    9. Select in this order: "Disable node", "Disable CD", "Disable node", and the IDE channel you use for real CD/DVD units ( Pr. Slave, Sc.Master or Sc. Slave ), depending on how your IDE units are connected 10. Launch the game and when asked use the serial 38A2M-SUWA7-M5L25-WREEF-Z7BGF
    FuRTHeR HiNTS FoR CoMMoN PRoBLeMS
    1. If you installed any bus monitoring tool (no matter if IDE or SCSI) such as BusHound you should uninstall it as it may give troubles
    2. If launching !start.bat results in a system error such as "System Error .1 Not correct function", do this: edit boot.ini file that you can find in C: root. As boot.ini is a hidden file, be sure to set system showing you hidden files. Edit boot.ini and change /NoExecute=OptIn /FastDetect into /Execute=OptIn /FastDetect Reboot your PC and relaunch !start.bat, and the incompatibility problems should be now solved.
    3. You have to virtually mount the game with Alcohol 120 (even if Daemon Tools should work as well) 4. It's possible a blacklisting issue due to new Starforce3 revisions. In this case, if you can't play with our instructions, you'll need to unplag ide optical devices in order to playing game.
    Another Good Release by SAM

Now I install the Alchol120 and ten mount it with the file that is in the real DVD and install the game and do all what the instruction says and I happy that I install that game done all that DoS work and that Start Force File what is giving me problem that is Star Force Nightmare when I do click as in the instruction game ask me to restart first so I do that but when system come back I do have in my computer my real DVD so no more Cd in it as I cant access so the Alchol120 in end error come when I run the Game icon at my desktop put the cd into other drive.

Tell me what I m doing wrong and if some one has done installed the GAME please let me know how u do that ,
Working...
X