download path of neo 3.5 gb more than 6 images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• download path of neo 3.5 gb more than 6 images

its really funny that I didn't even know how to post a new request on the forum, I am a new user and i dont think anyone would be intrested to asnwer my question, but thats the first time i try to download a game and use daemon tools. I have download path of neo 3.5 gb and then downloaded more than 6 images and tried each to mount and then i created an msd file and tried it, (of course disabeled my cd rom) and all i receive when i mount the virtual cd is : the cd folder opened showing me files (setup, ini, exe, zip files) and nothing would happen when you click on em... thats why i couldnt even install the game just was able to see my virtual drive...
    thank you so much in advance.
    Jay

Problems with Matrix and Myself

its really funny that I didn't even know how to post a new request on the forum, I am a new user and i dont think anyone would be intrested to asnwer my question, but thats the first time i try to download a game and use daemon tools. I have download path of neo 3.5 gb and then downloaded more than 6 images and tried each to mount and then i created an msd file and tried it, (of course disabeled my cd rom) and all i receive when i mount the virtual cd is : the cd folder opened showing me files (setup, ini, exe, zip files) and nothing would happen when you click on em... thats why i couldnt even install the game just was able to see my virtual drive...
    thank you so much in advance.
    Jay

Comment

Working...
    X