1000% working method for POP3_the two thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000% working method for POP3_the two thrones

ok dudes im pakistani, my name is ahsan i have finally found the way to crack the pop-tt game. this method is 100% correct and it will work . however, this method is rather long and tough. i have also cracked Splinter cell chaos thoery. anyone needs further help, contact me at my brothers address "[email protected]"

for those to lazy to contact me, i will list the right method below.

1.Create an image of your pop dvd, if you already havent got one. if you have, u can skip this step. to make an image, download and install alcohol 120% or install it off a CD.Now insert ur DVD.Select image making wizard and follw the easy instructions.

2.Now u would want to have the image on your hard drive.if you already have skip this step. if u dont, copy the image on your hard drive from the DVD. but if your file sysytem is FAT32 (which it usually is) it will give a low on space warning.So u have to convert it to NTFS. to do so, use partition magic 7 (simply select the partition and select convert). or the easy method is to use the windows internal converter.Remember, converting will not format the hard drive, or result in a loss of data. The method for using the converter is
    listed in the site http://www.3dgameman.com/forums/arch...hp/t-1132.html

3.Now simply mount the image in daemon tools 4 or alcohol 120%. Install the game if u havent already done this. Now this is the hardest step for some. U have to disconnect all ur cd/DVD/combo/writer drives. to do so, open the casing and u will see 2 large cables in the back of each drive. one small white and one large thin black one. remove both these from as many drives as u have.

4.Now all this is done. Dont wait, click the shortcut to play.

NOTE cd key is right, which is 8HVCM-TJ7Q7-XCSAD-RSND9-XACGX.IT WORKS FOR ME. enter the key using the dashes.
Working...
X