No announcement yet.

not sure if this is the problem - I downloaded the Discs off of the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure if this is the problem - I downloaded the Discs off of the internet

Hi. I'm having the same problems as adnan dare. I've now downloaded all thos mds files and renamed them but when i went to mount the images it said the invalid image file. Now i'm not using the DVD image i have the 3 CD version i'm not sure if that's the problem. But anyway I'd really like to play this game. Please help. I've unplugged my ide from my two CD rom drives. Tryed mounting the image in Alcohol and DT. I've ran SFcure, And i've tried Starforce Nightmare. With no results. Is there anything else that i can do? If i run the game with the regular Mounting image that i have that works. It stops at about 30% disc Checking and then it seems like it freezes But if i wait longer it says that the disc Key that i entered does not corresond with the disc in the drive.
    Now i just thought of something but i'm not sure if this is the problem. I downloaded the Discs off of the internet. And then made a good DPM with Alcohol. But would i need the original Discs to make a good DPM? Or would that matter?

Please help!
    Thanks
Working...
X