Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Chaos Theroy "Help"

Greetings All...
    (I know there is over 100 threads with "SCCT", i read all of them, but i still have trobel)

I use "Sfcure" and "Sfnightmare". When i get to the Protection System, it gives me this messenge

"Disc read error when checking dics. Make sure a licensed disc is in the drive, the disc is not damgaged and the vaild disc key is entered"

What is wrong... please help me...
    Regards Calado

Somehow I doubt you've read all of those threads about SCCT. I've got several reasons to do so.

Firstly, had you read them all, I bet (without having looked) that you'd have stumbled upon someone telling someone else that the forums are moderated, thus letting you know why your posts don't show up immediately. Which would've prevented you from posting the same message three times instead of once.

Secondly, you'd have noticed that we need to know how you created your image. Which software you used. Which settings/profile/anything_else_relevant you've used. What hardware you used. Whether you tried to create an image after uninstalling the StarForce drivers (because those drivers interfere with Alcohol's DPM process). Whether it works with the original disc.

There are a lot of unanswered questions, as you see. Please answer those, then we can help you much better.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Im sorry i post it 3 times.. i had alot of problem with the internet.. and i have read them all...

I have the Game "SCCT" from "ThePirateBay.com"
      Both Mdf and Mds

(Currently i can get into the Piratebay, since it down... but its the Multilanguage Dvd)

I have tried both "Alcohol 120%" and "Deamon 4"
      i use "SFCure" and "SFNightmare"

I have tried uninstall "StarF" and install the game, useing all the programs the othere treds ref. to..

Hope that help more... just tell me if you need to ask more Questions

Thanks for helping me..

Comment

Yeah, I'm sorry too. Sorry it took me 30 minute to ban you after this post, even though I was online the whole time.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

I love the 'I read all the posts in 100 threads' part.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
          X