Sacred & Sacred Underworld Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred & Sacred Underworld Problem

Hi from Norway, due to it spelling may suck a bit.

I got a Orginal Sacred game with the expansin, no its not a ilegal downloaded version, and installed DTools 4.0.3HE
    And after I have installed Sacred with expansion and the latest update (buggy game), I resive a message saying that Sacred cant run since it detects a virtual cd-rom
    This CD-ROM/DVD-ROM cannot be validated due to installed Copy Protection Emulation Software. (#10001)

To play the game I must uninstall DTools to play the game.
    And every time I whant to play a backup of my ORGINAL games I have to install DTools again.
    Using ISO on my ORGINAL games due to not harming my CD/DVD-Plates, resulting loger lasting CD/DVD-s

I hope you can fix this dam problem since I like DTools since its the perfect program to play ORGINAL bacup games, ok allmoast perfect
    Last edited by WFW-PREDATOR; 22.01.2006, 12:50.

Updated message

Got:
    Win XP English SP1a all updatet uncept SP2
    All The latest divers for all thingys (K8N Diamond AMD)

Comment

program and settings

How did you create your Sacred Underworld image file (program and settings)?
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

actualy I havent maked Sacred as a immage, I have only installed it from the CDs and tryed to play the game from cds since a friend of mine tryed the iso version and the game got fukd, so I havent tryed to make iso of the plates.
        I have installed the DTools 4.0.3HE as I said and i have not mounted eany immages in the Virual CD drive.
        When I put in the First CD to play sacred it detects the virtual cd drive.
        Yes I have disabled virtual cd rom in DTool and in mannagemet in my computer, and even tryed to uninstall DTools but now is the same problem it detects a virtual cd rom, when DTools is uninstalled.

I have even tryed a NoCD patch/Fix/Crack and it still dont work
        there must be something odd with DTools

Comment

Working...
        X