daa support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daa support?

daemon tools 4.03he - does this support the daa image format? if it does how do i enable that? if it doesnt is it possible to upgrade it to support that format? or is there any other virtual drive program i could use that supports .daa files? im using power iso but i cant seem to run Civilization 4 (iv) after it installed i ran it and it came up with a window saying (cannot locate the cd-rom) please insert the correct cd-rom, select ok and restart application.

(a virtual drive program with .daa support and safe disc emulation would be nice it might work then)

thanks in advance 4 the help

do u have the original disc? if so make an mds/mdf with Alcohol120%.
    My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by blackninja17
      daemon tools 4.03he - does this support the daa image format? if it does how do i enable that? if it doesnt is it possible to upgrade it to support that format? or is there any other virtual drive program i could use that supports .daa files? im using power iso but i cant seem to run Civilization 4 (iv) after it installed i ran it and it came up with a window saying (cannot locate the cd-rom) please insert the correct cd-rom, select ok and restart application.

(a virtual drive program with .daa support and safe disc emulation would be nice it might work then)

thanks in advance 4 the help
      just use poweriso to convert de .daa file into iso or bin using the "convert to.." tool found in the Tools menu, then use daemon to mount or another program to burn

Comment

Working...
      X