Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emulation OK... Opening .exe BAD

Hello Good Friends in daemon
    i've been having problems with my daemon tools, I think is my bad, but I don't know what i'm doing wrong.
    at first I installed daemon tools 3.47 and for a time it was good, Installed The Game matrix PoN. Then I installed Anti-Blaxx software and Incredibly it was still Good, I was emulating the Game with it, and when I runned it, it was fine but then.... I tried to do the same thing in my friends computer, so i installed daemon tools and tried tu execute the PoN game but the .exe file was weird, because when i double click it, it showed me an MS-DOS black screen, then something about windows 16 bit interface, so i thought that it was the Anti-Blaxx what was missing in the steps. So I installed it and Nothing Happened it was the same, So I thought it was the image so i changed it to NFSMW and the SAME THING happened!!!!
    I have 6 or 7 mds files and mdf files of Different Games wich I cannot Run!!!!
    I tried to run these same images in various PCs including mine, and neither one works, I thought that my Friend PC was Wrong, but I Have the Same problem.
    it ocurred to me to re-format my Computer to see if the problem was the instaler or something else, but I did everything and NADA it was the Same (I did install daemon 4.03).
    I was desperate so I unistalled daemon tools (I did Not Installed Anti-Blaxx due to the Post "Installed Anti_Blaxx so now DT is fck up? Problem Solved!" I did read the post and did not helped me at all) and then installed Alcohol 120% and the same problem happend!!!!! At trying to open a file of the image it doesn't let me, I click setup.exe and it shows up a black MS-DOS screen.... (sometimes depending on the image it tells me something about windows 16 bit interface, not compatible).
    it may be something about the SCI RAID controlers but what do I know
    what's going on!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working...
X