error in command line!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error in command line!

pardon my ignorance i really have no idea what i am doing with this program. i was told i need to to load an iso file that i downloaded. now when i click on the icon and goto virtual dvd/cd-rom and select mount image and then select the file id like to mount nothing happens a small box blips on the screen and thats it. then i tried to go into the file through my computer and i get an error message that says "error in command line". now its obvious that im not doing something right here but there is no general tutorial for ths program . there is a help section that has some info as to what to do but for somone like me who knows nothing about the program its like reading a foreign language!! someone please help point me in the right direction..

thanks in advance for any help given
    theadventure

"error in command line" wont open files

hi if anyone can help that would be awsome. im totally new to this. i need to open a downloaded iso program. now ive loaded daemon tools onto my pc. ive followed the instruction. riht click on icon wend to virtual dvd/cd-rom, then selected the program however when i hit open a small box blips for not even a sec then nothing happens. ive tried to go into the file through my computer and when i try to open it from there it has an error message that says "error in command lin"

please somone help i have no idea whats going on there is no walk through tutorial for first time users of this program so im stuck!!

thanks in advance
    theadventure

Comment

Working...
    X