downloaded GTA:San Andreas and CS:Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloaded GTA:San Andreas and CS:Source

So, I downloaded GTA:San Andreas, it took a total of 75 hours, and I was so excited to finally finish downloading it, then I installed it and was so ready to play, but I got this message:"No disc in drive. Please insert one now" So, I told my friend what happened, and hes like "Go here" *gives link to this site*. So, I download Daemon, the new version, it seems to be working fine. But, heres the problem: When mounting the image, I dont know which image to mount so the computer thinks that there is a disc in the drive. I did a little research and found out that Daemon allows you to be able to use COPIED CD's, that might be right-protected. But, I didnt copy the CD, I simply downloaded it. My first question is:How does Daemon work? What exactly does it do? What image files do I need to use? Do I have to a have a copy of the CD or can I simply download it like I did?

I am only posting here because I could not find the answers on this site. Any help at all is much appreciated, I really want to play this game!

Dumb Question!

K, Do I ABSOLUTELY HAVE to have a copied CD in order for this to work? I recently downloaded CS:Source, and it worked completely fine without a CD. Then I did the same thing with GTA:SA, and it says I need a disc! So, what should I do?

Comment

Question

K, Do I ABSOLUTELY HAVE to have a copied CD in order for this to work? I recently downloaded CS:Source, and it worked completely fine without a CD(Probably cuz it aint protected). Then I did the same thing with GTA:SA, and it says I need a disc! So, what should I do?

Comment

Working...
      X