The First Decade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Decade

ok, im new to this deamon tools thing, but just recently i downloaded command and conquer the first decade (mainly cause i own all of them and am not paying another 40 for games ive alrdy raked over $200for) i used your program to mount and install the mds/mdf files i got, i got that far by myself... but then i couldnt play the game at all.. it was all there.. just wouldnt open, so i looked around in the manual to see what i was doin wrong didnt find anything... (maybe i missed it ) so i enable a region cause i notice its at 0 i put it to 1 and try it again... it played red alert 2 and renegade....nothing else... ok, that was 2 days ago im gettin frustrated, not a single game with an expansion is working, .. can please someone help me, and this is the first dual layer dvd to use safe disk so i couldnt burn it if i wanted to

1.yuris revenge not working, tiberiansun+tied exp pack not working and generals zero hr not working

2. i have the game file(mdf/mds) on my computer(8gigs) i cant burn it cause i dont have a dual layer dvd burner... those are expensive and im not made of $$ so i dont care to burn it ill leave it eating hd space if i can get it to work

3. someone please help me on what im doing wrong, or guide me to a place in the manual that will, i have it loaded it, just wont play certain games

PLEASE HELP
Working...
X