StarForce 3.4.77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarForce 3.4.77

I recently received Lock On Flaming Cliff and I need to run it within my virtual drive (Alcohol 120% or Daemon) but I am having trouble disabling the protection software Star Force 3.4.77.

So far I have physical disconnected all my optical drive and uninstalled all the StarForce drives in device manger. I've also download SF Nightmare and disabled eveything it had on the list but I still cant get the game to run.

When I load Flaming Cliff Starforce starts checking my disc and after a moment or two it returns error " failed to identify the disc in the drive. Insert a licensed disc".

Could anyone offer some suggestion on what I may do to overcome this. Thanks in advance

You need better image.Try to make the image again with alcohol 120% using starforce 1/2/3 profile DPM precisin High and DPM extraction speed 4X or just download better .mds file from copybase.ch and replace your mds file with the downloaded one.

Comment

Originally Posted by Skyscraper
      I recently received Lock On Flaming Cliff and I need to run it within my virtual drive (Alcohol 120% or Daemon) but I am having trouble disabling the protection software Star Force 3.4.77.

So far I have physical disconnected all my optical drive and uninstalled all the StarForce drives in device manger. I've also download SF Nightmare and disabled eveything it had on the list but I still cant get the game to run.

When I load Flaming Cliff Starforce starts checking my disc and after a moment or two it returns error " failed to identify the disc in the drive. Insert a licensed disc".

Could anyone offer some suggestion on what I may do to overcome this. Thanks in advance
      Do yuou have updates to that problem???Does you made it running???i have the same problem with the same game...

Comment

Working...
      X